The Return to the Capitol

"Man, while Subaru and Emilia go to the town and goof around. I'm stuck here doing chores." I whined. "You are not doing as much as we are, because you are recovering." Ram told me. "Yeah, I know. But I didn't even get my award that Roswaal said I would get. Plus, I was also wanting to take you guys to the village too." I replied and sat down on a chair. "Ram, can you please go fetch Miss Emilia." Roswaal said entering the kitchen. "Yes, Lord Roswaal." Ram said and left. "Rem, join us after you take care of Percy." Roswaal told her. "You make it sound like you're gonna take me out." I tell him. "Very well sir." Rem replied. "Come on Percy let's get you back to bed." Rem said taking my hand. "But I-" I said and got interrupted. "No buts, come on Perc." She said and walked me out. 

"It's only been two days ever since the incident." I tell Rem who closes the door behind us. "Yes it has been, but you still need time to recover. I don't want you going getting hurt again." Rem said and forced me to get into bed. She tucked me in. "You know Rem. I don't need to be tucked in anymore." I tell her. "Are you well taken care of?" Rem asked me. "If I say no will you stay?" I asked. "Yes, only after I take care of you, I leave to Lord Roswaal." Rem replied sitting on the bed. I sit up. "Well I am feeling all better now Rem. Good job." I said then got pushed back down. "It has only been two days and you still want to go back to work." Rem told me. "Yeah, but I was able to do work yesterday. I lifted that barrel." I said. "That once you finished you hurt your arm." Rem replied. "How about when I cleaned the Baths?" I asked. "You did a poor job cause you hurt your arm." Rem replied. "Why do you insist on going back to work in your condition?" Rem asked me. "No matter what happens in life you gotta push through the pain. Go beyond your limits!" I exclaimed. Rem sighed and smiled. "Well, I'll turn the eye this time. I have to go to Lord Roswaal now." Rem said and got up. "Alright, see you later." I tell her. Then Rem left the room. 

After a few minutes I got up and looked out the window. I saw Subaru talking to some Old Man and decided to go join them. After a bit I was able to catch them. "Hm yes my wife. I did think she was the most beautiful person in the world." The Old Man said. "Hey, what are you guys talking about? Hmm?" I asked and leaned on Subaru. "Nothing much really, just two guys talking about our loved ones." Subaru said proudly. " But you and Emilia aren't even a thing." I remind him. "Shut up!" He told me. "I'm back Old Man Will, sorry to make you wait outside. I bet you were bored." Someone said and walked to us. "Actually no, I was having a rather interesting conversation with this young man here." The Old Man replied. The person that just got here had some cat ears and was in some blue, white dress contraption. Then they started to say, "Meow." and look at us all around. "Eh, uh, Want me to pet you or something?" I asked them. "Meo, I see now. You must be the boy that Emilia was talking about. But I don't know you." They said. "What Mellie was talking about me?" Subaru said. "And I was forgotten, but my name is Perseus. Just call me Percy." I tell them. "Well, I'll see you in the Capitol." They said and got into the carriage. After a minute they left us and me and Subaru were standing alone outside. "They didn't even acknowledge me. God doesn't like me still." I said. "Mellie is taking me to the Capitol?" Subaru said. Then sped off having me pick up the tray and cups he left behind. 

~TimeSkip~

"Are we going to the Capitol?!" Subaru asked Emilia. We were in a room with Roswaal and Rem in a random extra room. "Listen we're not going there for fun, okay. I received a important summ-" Emilia said and the Subaru interrupted. "If it's important I wanna be there. You're in battle for the throne right? I want to help." Subaru said. "Based on previous discussions it seems that there are people in the Capitol that helped Percy and Subaru. It would be an opportunity to thank them." Rem said. "Nice assist Rem!" Subaru said. "Yeah, I almost forgot about those guys. It'd be nice to see them again." I said. "... Wait does that mean I'm coming too!?" I asked. "Ohh, why not let them. It would be separate from the Royale Selection business. Subaru and Percy should go to the Capitol to thank everyone, and so that Percy receives treatment." Roswaal said. "Huh? Treatment? But am I fine now?" I asked. "No you are most certainly not." Rem replied. "You overused or rather forcefully used your Gate in the Mabeast battle out in the forest. Your wound would need treatment." Roswaal said.