The Dawn of the Battle

We were walking back to the Crusch house. I was holding Rems hand and Subaru was walking beside me. "So, what's your plan?" He asked me. "We're going to negotiate and gather a great force to help us." I replied. "That's pretty ambitious, but for what?" Rem asked. "That's right, I didn't tell you. But something terrible will happen soon and this is the only plan I have." I tell her.

"She's going to be a pain." Subaru told me. "Yeah, but now we know our cards we can play. I know what we can do." I said. "I trust you Percy." Rem told me. "Thanks. We should get going. We have some planning to do." I tell them.

~TimeSkip~

Rem was standing by my side and Subaru was in the chair next to me. "Are you serious?" Crusch asked me. "Yes, I am proposing an alliance between the Crusch and Emilia camps. The one bit of information I can give is the place of the White Whale will be at and the day." I replied. "The White Whale." Wilhelm said and gave off an uneasy aura. "Or as I'd like to call it, Stupid Fish." I replied. Wilhelm said and bowed to me. "Forgive me." He said. "No worries, no one is perfect." I tell him.

"I must say, it seems a bit out of nowhere for you to bring up the White Whale like this." Crusch told me. "I wouldn't say that I mentioned the mining crystals in Roswaal's domain before we started. If that offer of equal mining rights didn't suffice then I am going to need a bigger push." I tell her. "Miss Crusch, we are absolutely certain that the information we are giving you will bring that thing down." Subaru said. "There is something I'd like to ask you concerning this matter. What made you feel that this is enticing to me? Since we never discussed it, it oddly feels focused to present." Crusch told us. "Cause for the past few days I've noticed something that bothered me. First, the traffic to and from your mansion. Also I've heard somewhere in the Capitol that you've been buying alot of weapons recently." Subaru said. "Of course we can't exactly prove that can we? Who's to say, maybe I only made the connection cause I know the White Whale will be appearing soon." I added. "I have another question, Perseus Yuzuki. On what grounds do you know when and where the White Whale will appear?" Crusch asked me. Then me and Subaru put our phones on the table. "Because of this." We said. "What is this contraption?" Crusch asked. "These devices are known as Metias." I said. Then Crusch picked one up looking at it. "It told me when and where that monster will appear." I added. Then Crusch set it down. "I find this a bit hard to believe, but I see you guys aren't lying." Crusch said to us. "Thank you for believing me." I tell her. "Does that mean you will agree to our terms?" Subaru asked. "Not so fast. Thats not what I said, whether or not I want to join your alliance or believe you are entirely different things. This decision will not only is highly important. Not only will it affect the Royale Selection, but the outcome of who will rule the Kingdom." Crusch said.

"Would you mind if I listen in on this chat too?" Anastasia said opening the door to the room. "Anastasia Hoshin and Russel Fellow." Crusch said looking at them. Anastasia waved and giggled for a moment. "Now this isn't fair at all if you ask me. You ask us to come and you start without us." Anastasia said walking up to me. "Let us in on this conversation." She added. "I was not made aware of this happening. Was it Percy who asked you?" Crusch asked them. "Actually it was this blue hair girl that's with him. I did hear the gist of what's happening, but if you're planning on taken down the White Whale then I'm all about it." Anastasia told Crusch. Then Anastasia put her hands on my chair and leaned to me. "Whether or not that thing lives means life and death for us business folk. So, our mercenary team will help with anything you need." Anastasia said and then looked at me. "In any matter concerning the White Whale, I am interested in what Mister Yuzuki and Mister Natsuki proposal on the mining rights on those magic stones. If the official alliance is formed. Those magic stones previously untouched will be distributed throughout the Capitol. Through Miss Crusch." Russel added in. "As the Merchant Guilds representative, I cannot let this offer go unheard." He added. "They called you as well?" Crusch asked looking at Russel. "I'll say it once again. What I offer in this alliance is a share in the mining rights and information concerning when and where the White Whale will be. You have everything you need to attack and kill that Mabeast." I told her. I stood up and put my hand out. "So how about it? Are we going on a hunt?" I ask her. "I still have my doubts about this arrangement, but I will choose to be by your side." Crusch said and smiled shaking my hand.