The Burden which I carry

I was in the familiar bed again. My head throbbing in pain after another loop. I grabbed my head sitting up groaning. "Sister sister, it appears that our guests are up." Rem said. "Rem Rem, it appears so, though that one looks in pain." Ram replied. I felt Subaru move a bit. I hit his chest. "Wake up." I told him. I looked at the girls and smiled. "Hey how you-" I said and then Subaru tackled me. "You little- Why'd you hit me for." Subaru exclaimed. I fell off the bed. "Cause you always sleep in!" I replied back. We glared at each other then laughed. The girls were confused on what just happened. 

~TimeSkip~

We were at the dining hall again. We agreed that we should work here in this loop. Subaru got stood up in the middle of us eating. "Alright, I want you to hire me and Percy to work here." Subaru said. "If it's good with you." I added. Silence filled the room. Then Ram sneezed. "Bless you." I said. Then we were hired once again.

We entered the fitting room again to get our uniforms once again. We picked the same ones and they had to measure us. Ram then did what happened before and had us help her with her chores. This time around Subaru did everything perfectly without hurting himself. 

Subaru and I were walking down the hallway talking. "I know you can win them over easily Percy, but this time around I have to get on their good side." Subaru told me. "You mean Ram and Rem?" I asked. "Yes, if I don't, they are more likely to kill me again." He replied. "Yeah, and not only that we also have to get on Roswaal's good side too." I said a shiver went down my back. "He is kinda weird." I added. We then continued to do whatever Ram wanted us to do and by lunch time we were outside already dead tired. 

"Man, I am exhausted." Subaru said. "I am just sleepy." I replied. "Man, you two are really hard workers, huh?" Puck asked. "Yeah, we still got more to do though." Subaru replied. "It's your first day and you're already pumped up." Puck told him. "Well, some stuff is at stake if I don't work hard." Subaru said. I laid down feeling the sun's rays hit me. "Anyways, what kind magic does Mellie use anyway?" Subaru asked. "Technically speaking, Lia doesn't use magic. And her contract with me doesn't make her use it either." Puck said and flew down to us. "She's a Spirit Arts User." Puck added. "Wait so Magic users and Spirit Arts users are different?" I asked Puck. "Magic users are able to cast out magic with their own Mana." Puck explained. "Spirit Arts users are able to draw power from the Mana in the atmosphere." Puck added. "What does that mean Professor Puck?" Subaru asked. 'Well, it really depends on if you use a Gate." Puck told him. "A Gate? Like a 'Open Sesame' Gate?" I asked. "No, a Gate is where Mana passes through your body. You draw Mana in as well as expel it out through the Gate." Puck explained. "So it is like a faucet for MP." Subaru said to me. "It isn't a game though Subaru." I tell him. 

"Wait so can I do magic too?" Subaru asked. "Want me to figure out what your magical attribute is?" Puck asked us. "Hell yeah I do!" I exclaimed and sat up. Puck put his tail on Subaru's head and meowed. "I now know what your attribute is." Puck said. "First, let me tell you that there are four attributes. Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth." He added. 'Sounds like Avatar stuff.' I think to myself. "Yours is, Shadow." Puck said to Subaru. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!? It wasn't even a category." He exclaimed. Emilia was walking to us now. "Wow, you got Shadow. That's a rare one." Emilia told Subaru. "What does Shadow even do?" Subaru asked. I tapped his shoulder and pointed at his shadow on the ground. "Not helping!" He told me and hit my shoulder. "With Shadow, you can blind, slow down their movements, block sound and other stuff like that." Emilia said. I laughed since it was just basically Debuffs. "An easy one is, Shamak." Puck said. "That's a blinding spell isn't it?" Emilia said and Puck smirked. "Want to try it out? Shamak." Puck said and I was blinded. I stayed sitting where I was and yelled. "Hey I wasn't a part of this! What the hell I can't see a damn thing!" I exclaimed.