The White Whale

I put my head down trying to hype myself up on the inside. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around. Subaru, Rem, Miss Crusch and Wilhelm were there waiting for me. "Are you ready?" Crusch asked me. I smiled and stood up picking up my long coat. I threw it on and replied, "Let's go." I said not facing them.

We all got onto our Ground Dragons and went into formation. Rem and Subaru were on one Ground Dragon and I was on my own. I was up front and Subaru and Rem were with Miss Crusch. Everyone looked around as it was nearing the time. Then Subaru's phone went off signaling that it was time. "Soldiers, be ready!" Crusch ordered. Everyone readied their weapons and looked to the sky. There were murmurs in the crowd as we looked up. "Look up there!" Someone yelled and we turned to look. The White Whale was flying above and flew over us. Then it was flying by the moon looking down on us. It dipped down towards us and flew around. "Soldiers!" Crusch said. "Let him have it!" Subaru yelled. Me and him were riding into battle, Rem shot some ice at it and I threw a Rasengan at it. It pierced the underbelly of the Whale, but it wasn't fazed. "Soldiers, follow those idiots into battle!" Crusch ordered. "I'm not dumb!" I yelled as we went on.

Everyone followed behind us and the White Whale was stationary. Then they fired their Magic Cannons at it which caused a huge explosion, but it didn't even faze it. "Percy their firing a light cannon, close your eyes." Rem yelled. "Gotcha." I replied. Then there was a bright light that illuminated the night sky temporally blinding the Whale. "Damn!" I said mesmerized by the light. The White Whale yelled causing a burst of wind to hit the ground bringing up dirt and dust. We stopped and looked at it. The Whale moved around in a circle revealing all of it's body to us. "That's a big ass fish." I said.

"Are you getting scared?" Rem asked. "Are you kidding? I'm not scared of that thing, only scared of the songs people will sing about me when I defeat it." I replied. "Let's go then." Subaru told us. Then we rode underneath it. The Whale saw us and dived straight down. "Split up, it'll be safer that way." I tell them. We then spilt up and the Whale was chasing me. "Stupid fish is fast!" I said to myself and threw another Rasengan at it. Then out of nowhere the Whale's face was cut up and screeched. "Aha! Stupid damn fish!" I said and rode away from it. More Magic cannons hit it causing it to screech again piercing the air.

Then the Whale turned to Crusch's group and dove straight to them. I looked over and sat there then the soldiers split up Wilhelm going straight to the Whale. "That Old Man's crazy." I said and watched him. He jumped onto the Whale and practically rode it as the Whale spasmed. I can see a tiny Wilhelm going down the Whale cutting it up. He then fell back down onto his Ground Dragon. I saw more attacks from the soldiers which looked effective. I looked on thinking that we can end it sooner than I thought. I saw a barrage of fire magic hit it and exploded making the Whale scream. Even after all that it stayed in the skies. "Even after all that!?" I exclaimed. "The scales on the Whale disperses mana throughout it's body. Mine and your attacks did little damage." Rem said to me. She and Subaru walked by me now. "So if the time you mastered your magic already, it's gotta be now." Subaru told me. Then we watched the Whale get bombarded with more Magic Cannons.

"Yeah, I feel as useless as you do." Felix said riding to us. We watched as the others rode on the Whale attacking it. "I don't even have any attacks that would be effective." Felix added. "Yeah, but you're a healer. It's just as important of the party when in the dungeon." I said. "This is not a game!" Subaru exclaimed. "You're right, you changed some over the course of a day." Felix said. "Actually, I did change my clothes." I replied jokingly. "Hey look, Wilhelm!" Subaru said pointing at him.

Wilhelm was on the Whale running around it cutting it up. Then he slashed at his eye and started to fall down. He was shot back up to the Whale and he cut out the Whales eye and it fell by us, then Wilhelm fell onto it. "Holy shit Wilhelm! You're a badass!" I tell him. "Look!" Rem said and pointed at the Whale. The Whale screeched and emitted fog blinding us. "We should get moving, let's go." Rem told me and went ahead. I followed.