The Self-Proclaimed Knight and The Knight

Then the sun blinded me and I stood there. "Hey what's wrong?" Ricardo asked. Then Felix bit my ear grabbing my attention. "Hey!" I exclaimed. "What? You spaced out so I had to grab your attention somehow." Felix replied. 

"Huh, Felix?" I replied. "What? Did you inhale too much of the White Whale's fog?" Felix asked. "No, actually that told me what I needed to know." I said. 'So the save point changed, but what happened to Percy?' I thought to myself. 

We all sat down again. "There are a few new things about the Witches Cult that's definitely worth mentioning. They can take over someone's body subconsciously possessing them. Is there a type of magic that can do that?" I said to the group. "Yes, but it is an ancient magic, lost really. I did read about it in an old book." Julius said. "So maybe the Fingers are like extra bodies for him. That's why he keeps popping up everywhere." I said. "I propose we take out the Fingers first before dealing with the Sin Archbishop." Julius said and the group agreed. "I have another addition to add onto that. I think he can take control of me too, what do you think I should do?" I asked. 

~TimeSkip~

I let Wilhelm go in first entering the Mansion. The plan is to tell Emilia that we are evacuating the villagers and going to fight the Cult. Then we find the fingers and kill them and the mole within the merchants. After a few minutes I entered the Mansion. "Sir, there have been enemy movement nearby and if we don't do anything now it'll be a bloodbath sir!" I said posing as a soldier. I was wearing a cloak so I won't be recognized. "What will it be?" Wilhelm said standing up. Puck entered flying in startling Emilia. "Betty said she'll stay behind, so there's no need to worry about the mansion." Puck told Emilia and flew on her hair. "We will evacuate. I don't want to put the villagers in any danger." Emilia replied to Wilhelm finally. 

We all left the mansion and got everyone onto the carriages until one remained. The group of kids went to Emilia and this surprised her. "No I think we should be in a different carriage, for the kids." Emilia said. "You don't think no one will ride with you, have you asked the kids how they feel?" I tell her and walked to the kids. "No, I already know what they will say." Emilia told me. "How would you know if you don't ask. We are too close to stumble here. How would your wish come true?" I asked. "Wait, do I know you?" Emilia asked. I didn't answer her and knelt down by Petra. "What do you think Petra? Do you mind taking a ride with Miss Emilia?" I asked her. "No of course not. I know her." Petra replied and looked at Emilia. "You're the one who was with Subaru when he came down to teach us. I know it cause I could see your face and looked like you were having a good time." Petra said. Then the other kids all said that they wanted to ride with her. Emilia was shocked and didn't know what to say. "Who are you?" Emilia asked me as I was walking away. "Percy sends his regards." I tell her and left.

I met up with Wilhelm, Felix and Julius. We ambushed the merchant mole and killed some Cult members. We then proceeded down the mountain to go back to the village. "This plan is working out great." Felix told me. "Thanks." I replied. "Yeah, you cleared the air about the Blank Letter and convinced the Villagers to leave." Felix said. "You don't need to bring it up." I told him. Once everyone got onto the carriages Wilhelm joined them on a Ground Dragon, protecting them. 

Ricardo and his group came back to the village too victories. "So how did it go?" I asked him. "It went smoothly, we even got a prisoner too." Ricrado told me and then they brought out Otto. "Oh so you were captured then huh, I was wondering where you've been." I said to him. "I don't even know who you are, but thank you for saving me. Wait no I am not going to since I am tied to a stick!" Otto exclaimed. I laughed at his remark. 

Once everyone was back to the village we got together once more. "Everything's ready Subaru, whenever you're ready." Julius told me. "Alright, lets do this everybody. Let's show Sloth and Fate what we can do!" I told them all. They seemed pumped about it and then we left. 

I met Petelgeuse at the same place I met him last time, cave. We looked at each other. "I've been waiting a long time to meet you, believer in love. I am a Sin Archbishop, representing Sloth, Petelgeuse Romanée-Conti. Yes!" Petelgeuse introduced himself. I walked forward, "It's a pleasure to meet you." I tell him. "What are you here for? Believer in love?" He asked. I bowed as he walked to me. "I am here for one thing." I told him then Patrasche ran and hit him sending Petelgeuse flying away a few feet. "I am here to fight you." I added and hoped onto Patrasche. "What is the meaning if this!?" Petelgeuse asked and got up. "I am going to fight you, but you have to catch me first." I tell him and then I was off into the forest. 

Petelgeuse got mad at this statement. Then used his Unseen Hands to follow me. The siblings were behind me now watching my back. "Holy cow is that a floating person!?" Mimi exclaimed. "So that's what you see? Well, don't worry about him. Just continue with the plan." I tell them. "Right." They both replied and then surrounded the Cult members following us. 

I got off near a different cliff and then Petelgeuse landed in front of me. "So, you've led me here so what do you have planned?" Petelgeuse asked me. "Well, I have a fight scheduled for you, and we both don't like him." I told him. Then Julius landed right next to me showing his Lesser Spirits. "You still don't like me." He said. "It's not that I hate you that much." I told him. "Yeah, I do hope we can resolve what happened before." Julius told me. "Look, I still hate your freaking guts, but I trust you in your ability as a Knight." I tell him reluctantly. "Well then, I won't let you down." Julius told me. Then we were attacked by the Unseen Hands, but Julius cut them down. This made Petelgeuse upset. "Why!? How can you see my Unseen Hands!?" Petelgeuse exclaimed. "He can see what I'm seeing. I am the only one that can see it." I told him. "Now hurry up! This feels weird on my body Julius." I added. "I admit it is a little weird but now I can see what you see." Julius said. Then they both went to attack each other. 

(A/N) - Another short one really, we are reaching the end of the first season LUL. I will make changes to it near the end