Chapter 32

Tessa blinked. And then she rubbed her eyes. 

What the hell?

"TESSA!" A muffled voice yelled making her snap her head to the bundle of blankets on the couch. And then a head popped up from under the blankets. 

"W-what are you guys doing?" Her eyes travelled to everyone in the room, disbelief and amusement twinkling in them. 

"We-uh," Aaron fumbled. 

"It's not what it looks like," Klaus defended, his eyes were wide and terrified. 

And then Tessa burst into laughter. 

Klaus was sitting on the couch with a small pout on his face. Elijah was standing next to Aaron with a small blush coating his cheeks. David was the sheepish head under the blankets and Nathan was standing at the end of the couch. Kol and Rebekah were on the floor - kicking each other and ignoring Tessa's arrival. Stefan was lying on the other couch, his leg in Caroline's face - who was pushing it away, annoyed. 

"I got the cupcakes," Damon's voice sang.

Tessa turned around to see him enter the room with a plate in his hand - the plate had cupcakes on it. Not just any cupcakes. Pink, purple and blue coloured cupcakes with glitter and unicorn horns on it. 

Matching their outfits. All of them were wearing fluffy unicorn onesies. Except for Elijah - he was wearing a bright pink suit and a unicorn horn cap on his head.  

"T-Tes?" Damon stuttered with a look of horror on his face. 

"We can explain," Aaron exclaimed. 

"W-what? How? When? Where? Huh?"

"It was David's idea," Nathan pointed at the blankets.

"No it wasn't. It was Damon's idea," David glared. 

"We-. N-no it wasn't," Damon's voice got high and cracked at the idea making Tessa suppress a giggle.

"It was Caroline's idea," Elijah childishly pointed at the blonde making her exaggerate a gasp. 

"Lijah! I though we were a team," she exclaimed making him shrug with a small smirk on his face. 

Klaus huffed. "She was stealing my brother," he mumbled, glaring at Caroline.

"We- uh we did this for James," Damon defended. "Yeah, we dressed up as unicorns because we love him so much."

"You did this for James?" Tessa smirked. 

"Yes yes yes." They all nodded.

"Jamie hates unicorns. He is terrified of them. And he isn't here right now. Jenna wanted to spend time with him."

They all cursed making her smile. 

"You guys were going to eat unicorn cupcakes in unicorn onesies." She stated with a grin on her face.

"And watch Disney movies," David admitted with a pout. 

Tessa quickly pulled out her phone and snapped a photo of them making them let out sounds of protests. 

"Damn it."

"You are so childish Tessa."

"No. Don't you dare."

"I will fucking kill you, Ris."

"Delete that right now, Tessa."

"Please no."

"Come on."

"Oh I love this!" She giggled. 

She was suddenly pushed against a wall. Aaron was standing in front of her, his hands on his hips. 

"You think this is funny?" He asked in a husky voice making her gulp.

"Yes," she whispered.

He pressed himself further into her making her gasp. 

"W-what are y-you?"

"Shh," he shushed her. She could feel his breath on her neck as he leaned in. 

Tessa let out a moan when his lips finally touched her skin, trailing kisses on her neck. And her shoulder. And her collarbone. And her neck again.

She arched her back when his teeth grazed her skin before biting into her. "Aaron," she moaned. 

He bucked his hips into her making her tighten her hold on his bicep. 

He darkly chuckled, "Don't play with fire, little girl."

And then he was gone. Tessa stumbled and her eyes darted to Aaron's figure near the couch - a phone in his hand. Her phone. 

She scoffed. "You are unbelievable." 

He just smirked at her and winked. 

A/N - Get some tissues for the next chapter. I'm gonna make it sad. xoxo.