perfect // parkbomb

Parker walked past his best friends bedroom and sighed. Liam had been his best friend for the longest time now, and everyday Parker knew he was falling for the older boys' perfect qualities.

Together they lived in a small apartment in Chicago. Altho Liam didn't know, every night Parker would peak into his room as he peacefully fell asleep and would admire his features.

Tonight was different, though. Liam kept shuffling around in his bed, obviously uncomfortable. It pained Parker to see his best friend this way, and eventually he gave into the guilt forming in him and he gently woke Liam.

"Are you okay?" He hesitantly whispered, looking at his friend's handsome face.

"I'm cold, tired, and scared." Was all he quietly whimpered in response.

Parker didn't know what to do. He wanted to lay beside him and cuddle until he could barley keep his eyes open, but he knew Liam didn't feel the same.

Parker felt Liam's cold hands wrap around him, and gently tug him towards the bed.

"Lay with me please."

He did as he said, and laid besides the tired boy, Liam's hands still wrapped around him. Parker watched Liam burry his head into his chest, mumbling something before slowly falling asleep.

Everything about Liam was perfect. His brown hair that fell over his forehead, the way his bright blue eyes sparkled, his adorable giggle. To Parker, nothing could compare to the boy laying in his arms.

He was just perfect.

-

I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS OMF THEY'RE SO CUTE AHAHRTGH

I thought of this while falling asleep last night heh.

Sorry it's so short uh

Parkbomb is otp and they're my everythING.

What ship should I do next? If I don't get any comments I'll probably do kiani.

Hope you enjoyed!

-Soph