adorable // kiani

Will chased his boyfriend around the house, their footsteps banging the floor.

"Will!" Jordan squeaked, trying to get away from the taller boy.

Giggling, Will stopped for a moment to catch his breath, "I'm not stopping until you cuddle!"

Running into their bedroom, Jordan slammed the door shut and locked it. Letting out a sigh of relief, he slid down the door panting heavily. He wasn't even sure why he refused to cuddle his love. It could possibly be the fact how flustered and adorable Will got.

Bounding on the door, Will yelled Jordan's name repetitively, "Open up, Jordan! Please!" Chuckling at his success to get away, Jordan unlocked the door for a moment, hoping to tease Will.

Proudly smirking, Will pushed open the door catching his boyfriend by surprise. Jordan let out a yelp and fell to the floor with a grunt. Sitting on top of him, Will straddled the struggling boy underneath him and smashed their lips together.

Jordan melted at the younger boys' touch and began to kiss back, his figures entangled in Will's messy hair.

Pulling apart for a quick moment, Will giggled. "You're adorable."

-

BECAUSE EVERYTHING I WRITE IS SAD

I'M SORRy

so to make up for it, cute kiani!! :D

(( although this sucks i'm sorry once agaiN ))

i accidentally uploaded this before it was finished that was awkwarD

can you guys comment ships pls thx

-soph