say something // straubee

{ tw // death }

"Say something I'm giving up on you..."

Bee's soft voice cracked as she looked at her lovers cut and bruised body laying on the cold ground,

"I'll be the one if you want me too..."

His heartbeat was slowly fading, the thin line he had to hold on to, about to snap.

"Any where I-"

The crying girls voice snapped and tears began to flow down her cheeks, her sobs filling the abandoned building.

"-would've followed you."

She continued to sing, altho the pain in her chest was growing, and there was a horrible stinging in her right leg.

"Say something I'm giving up on you..."

Her voice raised a notch, her emotions pilling up inside of her. Why did she have to leave him alone? Why didn't she stay?

Bee's voice quivered once more, and she fell to the floor, sobbing. The quite sound of footsteps sounded behind her, but she ignored it. Usually, she would've ran away, afraid to get shot or injured, but now she didn't care. Now she wished to die. She wished for her breathing to come to a stop and her eyes to softy close, allowing darkness to wash over her.

"Bee, come on. He's gone now. We have to go."

The shivering girl shut her eyes and turned to the boy behind her. "No. I won't leave him. He's not dead."

He sighed and grabbed her arm. "Bee, we-"

She let out a cry of pain and threw her arms around the lifeless body, tears completely blurring her vision.

"Say something, Mitchell!" She was now screaming, her voice filled with complet sadness.

"Say something!" Bee continued to scream and scream, hoping for the smallest, quietest word to escape his lips. But nothing did.

Her head nuzzled into his chest and she let out a whimper.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you."

She slowly stood, her feet dragging across the floor.

"Say something."

Her once shinning brown eyes were now dull and filled with pain and agony, her heart shattered into millions of pieces.

"Say something."

-

OKAY EVEN IM EMOTIONAL WITH THIS

I'LL BE CRYING IN THE CORNER, VIOLENTLY SOBBING.

Just so you all know, it takes place in the apocalypse. The boy who came can really be anyone but I was imagining Joe.

I'm thinking of making this into a full fanfic. They would all be in separate groups at first, then all join together finding their lover. Straubee ( duh ), TofuuDiger, ParkBomb ( obviously ), Kiani, MrCamping361, and any others you guys could think of would be the ships I'd use.

I'm actually really excited for that now sQUE

I have school tomorrow and it's really late, peace biznatches.

-Soph