reasons i hate you // parkbomb

1. the way your laugh is this adorable little giggle that doesn't match your deep voice at all. plus, it can make anything seem so silly and stupid even if the joke isn't even funny.

2. your smile can light up the whole room and put a stupid grin on my face even when i thought i'd never smile again.

3. your eyes. they're this sparkling cyan that i can't help but get lost in. i don't even know if cyan is the right word. i don't think any word could describe your eyes correctly.

4. the conversations we have are the weirdest i think i've ever had in my life. i actually wonder how we even think of that stuff.

5. your hair. it might sound weird but i have a strange obsession with your hair. the way it perfectly rest on your forehead and how soft it is makes me happy. not only the hair on your head but your stubble to. it's all just perfect.

6. the way you pretend to get annoyed and frustrated with me but in the end you're just kidding around.

7. your voice, it's hypnotizing. so deep but gentle at the same time. every time you speak it's like i'm listening to music.

8. you can never fail to make me smile or laugh. even when i feel as though i'll never be happy again, you just so easily change that. even just looking at me it fills me up with such happiness.

9. everything about you. you're so adorable and kind i can't help but hate you. you make me feel things i don't want to feel. and it's so unfair because i know you don't feel the same and i know you just see me as another friend. but i try so hard to make everything perfect for you but you just don't ever seem to notice.

10. i love you.

-

I FINALLY UPDATED ARE YOU ALL HAPPY

PLEASE DONT HATE ME AND I KNOW THIS IS SUCKY AND STUPID BUT

i tried okay it's the effort that counts THIS TOOK ME LIKE 3 DAYS

from now on i will make extra effort to update at least once a week for this book and broken hearts.

i hope you all have a great day and remember to smile :]

-sophia