200 FOLLOWERS

//IM IN THE CAR AND I AM TRYING NOT TO SCREAM//

i have just hit 200 followers and i cannot believe it. thank you guys so much. you have no idea how much these means to me and how happy i feel.

but let's he honest, recently i've shown i don't really deserve 200 followers. i haven't updated my two current books in about a month ( not counting my recent upload in irresistible ) and i feel terrible on that part. i am honestly going to try even harder now to get write more often since 200 of you think i'm a good enough writer to follow me.

you all have filled me with such joy from commenting, voting, and just reading in general. writing has grown to be a strong passion of mine and i hope to continue it.

in honor of this i have a few options of things i could do! the list is below and please, i'm begging you, comment which you'd like me to do. i need to know your guys opinions, it makes this a whole lot easier.

- q&a
- writing contest
- attempt daily uploads for one week
- other ( comment what )

you can pick as many as you like. i'll probably decide which i'm doing sometime tomorrow.

once again, thank you all so much. it shocks me how you all enjoy this silly little stories about a bunch of dorks playing minecraft that i write for fun. you all mean so much to me and there's no proper way to put my gratitude into words.

i love you all and i hope you all have a amazing day. also, don't forget to smile because you look beautiful when you do. <3

-sophia