pushed aside // grapeberryjam

sean

I sat in the recording with Mitchell and Zach, keeping quiet unless I needed to speak. It was always like this. I'd be invited to a call with the two, and then be pushed aside like I wasn't even there.

Letting out a deep breath I continued to play runner as Graser made a joke that caused Mitchell to burst into laughter. I felt jealousy wash over me at the sound of the two. I wanted to make Mitch feel like that. To feel like he was so happy, nothing could destroy his mood, make him feel as if nothing else matters. But I couldn't, because I was being pushed aside while they had a great time.

Graser finally said the outro and I held in a sigh of relief. Not bothering to say bye to the chatting two, I was about to leave the call when I heard Straub call my name.

"Sean?" He asked, I hummed in response, annoyed he decided to talk to me now, "Can I talk to you alone for a sec?"

I muttered sure and he moved the two of us to a private call.

"Are you okay? You didn't talk the entire time." Concern was obvious in the Aussies voice, but I didn't care. If he noticed me not speaking, why didn't he involve me?

"I'm fine." I mumbled, anger burning in my stomach.

Mitchell scoffed, "Sean, I know you. You're not fine. I care about you, a lot, and I don't want you to be upset."

I closed my eyes for a moment before opening them again. "It's just the fact that you always push me aside. You'll invite me to a recording, and then not even talk to me once. It just hurts especially since I'm helplessly in love with you!" The words slipped from my mouth before I could stop them and I bit my lip.

He didn't answer for a bit, the only sound coming from his mic the occasional stutter.

I sighed and shook my head lightly. I just screwed up our whole friendship.

Why would he ever like me back anyways? I thought to my self, as I was about to leave the call.

The Aussie finally spoke, his voice quiet, "I love you, too Sean. I won't ever push you aside again. I'm sorry."

-

BECAUSE THEY ARE ADORABLE !!!

i love this ship squEE

but does anyone else ever notice how sean and h are always quiet in group recordings or just ignored? i always feel so bad for the two.

i may make a rant about that eh

yeah that's it.

-soph