air // gracy

{ tw // s**cide }

Air was what any living thing needed to breathe. Needed to live.

It was basically everywhere, but you couldn't see it. It appears as nothing to the eye. Just something floating around and filling our lungs.

There are certain ways you could stop the air. And a young girl named Stacy was trying to find ways to do so.

Her list was small and simple so far, hanging, bleeding, falling... She was looking for one more. Looking out her dusty window, Stacy saw a lake rested not to far from her house. Tilting her head a bit, Stacy smiled in satisfaction before adding a word to her lists.

...drowning.

Running downstairs Stacy burst out the front door, having no questions asked. Her brown boots hit the ground, flattening the grass as she ran.

Finally reaching her destination, Stacy brushed her dark hair from her face and smiled at the glimmering surface at her feet.

Stepping in slowly, she shivered at the cold touch, but continued going. It was perfect. What the young girl had been searching for her whole life.

Finally reaching deep enough, Stacy plunged her whole body under the liquid and kept the smile from before. Her long hair gently swayed with the weak current, and she kept her green eyes closed.

Stacy opened her mouth, allowing the water to fill her lungs, replacing the spot of the air. She opened her eyes to see the bubbles and crystal blue of the lake, and her smile only grew wider.

Silence filled her ears until the sound of a young boy, muffled by water rang through the neighborhood.

"Stacy?" Pleading was just noticeable in his voice, "Oh my God, Stacy please!"

Her mind going fuzzy and breathing slow, Stacy gently closed her stinging eyes, for the last time.

-

is this considered triggering? idk someone tell me so i should know to put a warning.

yeah this is something idk uh

bye

-soph