outcast // kiani/parkbomb

liam

I sat at the lunch table across from Jordan, listening to his random blabber as always. Besides us the and the other three outcast, our table was practically empty.

His story was a "exciting" tale of how his green and brown stripped sweater almost got ripped while doing his algebra homework, and I wasn't very interested.

My eyes began to wander around the room until they landed on Parker, one of the most popular kids in school. His brown hair with their slight little curls and captivating green eyes were impossible to not get lost into.

"-and so, I tried to lift my arm from the rings of my algebra binder but-" He paused, looking at my with his eyebrows raised, "Liam are you listening?"

I shook my head, snapping out of my trance, "Huh?" I blinked at him before remembering his story, "Oh, yeah. Sure I am."

He chuckled before resting his arms on the table, "Stop obsessing over cute boys, Li."

Groaning, I rolled my eyes. "Says the boy who can't keep his eyes off Will."

"Okay, do not bring Will into this. Will is another story. He's hot." Jordan scoffed, looking at said boy for a moment.

"And Parker isn't?" I asked, clearly offended. Jordan just shrugged, turning away innocently. "Oh come on! Parker is very hot." He just hummed, looking back at me, his green eyes full of laugher.

I looked down at the table, giggling. I could hear footsteps from behind me, but I ignored it knowing no one bothered with Jordan and I.

"Did someone say I was hot?" A familiar voice smirked. My head shot up and my eyes met Parker's. Not knowing what to say I just bit my lip anxiously, hoping he would go away.

"I heard I was hot too, what a coincidence." The British accent laughed, approaching behind Jordan. I could see Jordan tense up and his face begin to glow a light shade of red.

The two sat beside each of us, messing around. Jordan and I exchanged an awkward glance, knowing they didn't actually mean any of their actions. They were just teasing, trying to make us embarrassed and trying to make us suffer.

The bell rang and Parker stood, winking at me before he left. I let out a sigh of relief, and picked up my books. Jordan did the same, but his face was still red and his eyes still wide.

"That was..." He began, as we walked out together.

"Awkward." I finished for him, watching Parker and Will who were just ahead of us.

He nodded in agreement, running a hand through his messy brown hair. "Very awkward."

-

so this will have a part 2 i just needed to get something out today

yeah idkidk this is a thing

usually jordan and liam are the tough popular guys but i'm like naW BISH LETS CHANGE THAt

okay bYe

-soph