gone // thecampingdolphin

brayden

Ever since Ryan went to live with Jordan and Maclean, I've started developing feelings for him.

Just thinking about him gone reminded me of how much I really care about him.

Signing, I sat in my recording chair and opened TeamSpeak. I was hoping Ryan was on, so I could finally tell him my true feelings.

He was in a room alone, and I joined clearing my throat. "Ryan?"

"Hey Brayden!"

"H-hey!" Fear started piling up inside of me and I let out a deep breath. We've lived for the longest time as best friends, and I didn't want to mess that up.

Breathe, Bradyen. Breathe. I reminded my self.

"I've really missed you, bud." I had managed to calm my self down and my voice had stopped shaking. My entire body wasn't doing to good, though. I was shaking as if I was stuck in a freezer.

"I've missed you too! It's not the same without you."

I couldn't help but smile at hearing those words. I knew he didn't feel the same as I did, but just knowing he cared about me brightened up my whole day.

Jordan walked in and put his hand on Ryan's shoulder, causing me to tense up. "Hey, Ryan. You wanna come food shopping with me?"

I could feel my face heating up and I looked down. Ryan would probably prefer to be with Jordan then me. That's why he must've moved in with him in the first place.

Ryan shrugged and turned around. "Nah. I'll stick to chatting with Brayden. Thanks though!"

Jordan mumbled something under his breath before walking out, and I looked up. "You didn't have to stay with me you know."

"But I love you Brayden. Not just as a friend. I know you don't feel the same but-"

I cut him off and jumped up in my chair. "I love you too, Ryan. Not as a friend." I stopped jumping and sighed, "But it's not the same when your gone."

Our gazes met and he smiled. "But I'm never gone. I'll always be with you."

-

idk hi lol

is this good? probably too short

all my one shots are short tbh

i cracked my phone by throwing it at my bed. that was nice.

you can't even see it with my lockscreen, but in wattpad it's really obvious.

alright hope you liked this thing !!

-soph