drowning // tofudiger

{ tw // s**cidal thoughts, depression }

Joe was drowning.

And he wasn't drowning in the water of a stream or a lake, no he was drowning because he had lost his air.

His air had been so important to him, the one thing he treasured more then anything. The one thing he loved more then anything.

But now his air was gone, all because of one stupid decision he made. And without his air, Joe began to drown. Drown in his guilt, sadness, anger.

Everyone knows that without air, one can't breathe. Any without breathing, you cannot live. So, without his air, Joe was struggling to breathe. He was struggling to live.

The waves of his emotions were pilling on the crying boy every second, pushing him deeper under the water. The deeper Joe sunk, the harder it was to come back up for a giant gulp of air. The harder it was to be able to live.

But by now, Joe didn't care. He wanted to drown. He had crushed the boy he loves heart and destroyed their relationship. Joe felt he deserved to die. His mind was pleading for the emotion filled water to fill his lungs and allow him to softly close his eyes one last time. Joe wished for the void to suck him in, and never allow him back.

Lifting this head up he let out a ragged breath before weakly standing. Dragging his bare feet across the floor, he entered the bathroom and turned on the bathtub.

"I'm drowning, Zack. And I'm drowning because I love you."

-

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I STAY UP PAST MIDNIGHt

WHAT HAVE I DONE

I'M SORRY

-soph