forever // gbomb

{ tw // death }

Zach looked down at the grave, tears forming. It had been five years since his lovers death, and he still wasn't over it. Not even his friends attempts to cheer him up had worked. The only thing that would ever work would be to see his boyfriend. His oh so precious boyfriend, who was gone.

His legs started to shake and he collapsed gripping at the soft dirt. It wasn't fair he didn't get to hold him anymore, it wasn't fair he didn't get to kiss his soft lips, and it wasn't fair he didn't get to cuddle into his lap when he got scared, nothing was fair.

Everyone told him it would be okay and he'd get over it, he'd forget. But he didn't want to forget. He wanted to remember his lovers bright blue eyes, soft brown hair, and adorable giggle forever. He wanted to be with him forever.

Zach even blamed himself for the death of his boyfriend, when it wasn't even his fault. It had been their anniversary, and they'd gone out for a nice dinner together. Everything was going perfect, and some lose criminal came in, shooting his love in front of him. There's was nothing Zach could've done to stop it or help him, though. Even if he had tried to cover the wound or call the hospital the second it happened, he still would've died.

Still, the memory of the deafening bang, and Liam's scream haunted him. The way his bright eyes slowly closed, and his head fell limply to the side. It was horrifying. Watching the person you love more then anything just become unconscious, then die. Not getting chance to say goodbye or give them one last kiss.

Weakly standing up, Zach brushed his fingers against the name imprinted on the tombstone and let tears fall to the ground.

"I will love you forever, Liam."

-

IM SORRY

I'LL BE CRYING AGAIn

I make myself emotional wtf

It his 5 am and I woke up at 2 am so yeah how's it going buds

The cube panel came out last night, that was gr8.

Besides the fact they cut out Jordan and Julio's question, that was not okay.

Hope you enjoyed this sad one shot !! ( lol like all of them are sad what is wrong with me )

-Soph