q&a

welcome to my q&a for 200 followers! i don't really know what else to say so enjoy??

-

do you like professor snape?

yES SOUR GRAPE SNAPE

i find his character so interesting and funny. i don't know much about him though since i haven't finished the series.

what are your hobbies?

drawing, writing, and reading are probably my main hobbies. i also do golf and tennis, but i'm not a huge sports fan.

who's your favorite author in real life and on wattpad?

real life j.k. rowling. i mean she writes harry potter HOW CAN SHE NOT BE MY FAVORITE

and for wattpad i have a few. holykiani, tofuudiger, rosiereads, pbombprincess, and more.

favorite candy?

probably kit kats or gummy bears

favorite color?

blue, white, and black

best friends?

erin, kat, yodi, abby, madden, chan, and many more.

favorite state?

the state of which i live in when i'm with my dad ;)

favorite cube member?

i've been thinking about this a lot recently. for the longest time it's been parker, and then i changed to parker and h, but i think it's now h.

i don't know what caused me to pick him over parker but i did. parker is defiantly my second favorite, though.

(( together they are the BEST ))

how did you find the cube?

my friend abby watched them and always brought them up to me. one day i had enough of not knowing who they were and she told me to go watch parker. so, i did and i fell in love. funny enough, the first video i ever watched was dungeon escape and i was obsessed with pybzi for a month or two.

parker led to me h which led me to watch my first ever episode of the cube smp. then, i went back and watched parker's cube and so on.

what would you do if the cube splits up entirely?

i'd still support them solo but i think i'd move on into other fandoms. like phan and harry potter.

but i would still see myself apart of the cube "family" because you can never truly leave your family and that's what the cube is to me. my second "family".

who was the first cube member you watched?

parker. the first video i watched was dungeon escape with tybzi.

do you like harry potter?

YES YES YES YES YES

if you follow my twitter you will see most of my recent tweets are my freaking out about harry potter ( cough cough spoiler SIRIUS DIED I HATE EVERYTHING cough cough )

i am still decently new though. i started reading around the end of june and i just finished the fifth book.

i'm hoping to watch the movie once my parents wake up because i need my step dad's money oops

but can i just say that NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM IS MY BABY AND HE IS SO CUTE HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE HIM HE IS JUST AH HIS PARENTS ITS SO SAD ONYRKA

if you can't tell NEVILLE IS MY FAVORITE

and lupin is my second favorite

DONT TELL ME SPOILERS OR ILL BURN YOU MY FRIEND ALREADY TOLD ME THAT ONE OF THE TWINS DIE ON ACCIDENT I HATE EVERYTHING

how do you feel about waffles and their place in society?

waffles deserve higher pay and freedom to do as they please FREE THE WAFFLE

what is your favorite color of waffle?

black like my soul

do you love graser today?

nah

what's your favorite food?

pasta IM OBSESSED WITH PASTA

what's your favorite animal?

polar bears THEY ARE SO CUTE

my second favorite is foxes and owls i want one so bad like do you know how fun a pet fox would be and how helpful a owl smh i need.

how did you discover wattpad?

i decided to search up cube smp on google and when i did i found a fanfic about them. it was about some girl yada ya ya usual drama and such.

i found myself getting interested in the stories rather quickly so i continued to search up "cube smp stories" or "parker_games fanfictions"

after awhile i'd read every h fanfic i could get my hands on from google so i downloaded wattpad to try and find more.

AND OH BOY I DID I FOUND WAY MORE *points to library full of gay fanfics*

i started writing a story with hell from some of my friends called just a game and thank god i deleted it because if i didn't you'd all probably stab your eyes out because of how terrible it was. after that i wrote a few others ( which i also deleted ) and then clouds. halfway through clouds i realized i'm parkbomb af and i'd rather be writing about ships instead.

so here i am writing fictional stories about two friends who will in reality most likely never be together!!

what's your favorite real life or wattpad story?

for real life harry potter. so far in the series the order of the phoenix has been my favorite.

for wattpad i'm not sure. i like a whole lot of books.

what helps brighten your mood when you're down? ( other than cube )

dan and phil, harry potter, music, and spending time with my friends. usually internet since they share my interest and tend to understand certain things about me better.

what's your favorite song at the moment?

frame of mind and multiple twenty one pilots songs. i also really like the beatles, panic at the disco, and fall out boy but twenty one pilots is my favorite.

what's your ign so we can be friends on mineplex?

I got lucky and grabbed the user parkbomb! feel free to add me but i may not add you back for awhile. i'm not huge on mini games, i prefer things like smps.

-

and those are all the questions! thank you so much to the people who did ask. :D

i have a announcement as well. for 3 weeks i will be at my mom's house since my dad and step mom are getting married in russia and i don't have a passport. don't ask me about it please, i'm really gonna miss them and i's rather not think about it. i'm not sure if this means more or less time update but yeah. thought you guys should know.

thank you again for 200 followers and i love you all. <3

-sophia