meaningless // parkbomb

{ tw // s**cide, depression }

Liam looked at the limp body besides him, tears blurring his vision.

He had been so oblivious to his best friend's sadness and depression. The way the smile he wore was fake and meaningless. It all didn't show to Liam. He thought his friend was happy, after all he acted like he was.

The taller boy made the same ridiculous jokes, acted in the same adorable way, dressed in the same bright colors. But what didn't stay the same was the color of his bright green eyes, which had no longer been so bright. Or his arms which were now covered in scars of sadness.

Letting out a sob, Liam wrapped his arms around the dead body. The scars covering his arms and legs and the marks from the rope were so obvious, add Liam just wished he'd seen it sooner. Liam wished he'd been able to stop him, tell him how much he truly meant to him.

The note the depressed boy had left for Liam only made him cry harder. In his rushed but still beautiful handwriting, he wrote a letter saying everything he'd bottled inside of himself for months. Including his feelings for his best friend.

Now the only thing Liam could feel was guilt and sadness. The realization that he'd never get to see his best friend's green eyes or smile hit him, and he sat there crying.

"I'm so sorry," He chocked out, hugging the corpse one last time, "I love you." His voice quivered and he gently put down the body. Slowly standing up, he weakly walked towards the door, noticing how meaningless his life were to be now that the boy he loves was gone.

-

i'll be throwing my body off a building bye

-soph