twenty one pilots // tofuudiger

joe

recently i've taken a strange likening to the band twenty one pilots. i'm not sure why-there's just something about their music and them that just makes them so wonderful.

there is no want to describe the emotion in tyler joseph's angel like voice as he sings, or the power of josh dun as he plays the drums. it's just magical or something, i don't know.

so i've spent the past hour scrolling through youtube, looking at the duo in interviews and live concerts and i was becoming more and more obsessed.

i was in the middle of enjoying a video of josh singing the same three words in a thirty minute loop when my phone started to buzz.

i look at it from the corner of my eye and bit my lip. did i really have to answer? i looked back at the computer screen and shrugged. if it was really that important they'd call again.

the phone finally stopped ringing and i brought my attention back to the screen. "such an adorable kitten..." i whispered.

a few minutes later, my phone rang again and i groaned. i had secretly been hoping they wouldn't call again.

i picked up the phone and rolled my eyes. "what?" i snapped, looking at my computer screen longingly.

"dude what are you doing? i've been texting and calling you all day." it was zack, my best friend, who happened to be my polar opposite. zack liked sports and hanging out with lots of friends. i liked sitting at home with my curtains closed and sitting in bed wrapped in blankets, happily scrolling through tumblr.

"watching a video of josh dun singing the same three words in a constant thirty minute loop..." i mumbled.

zack stayed quiet for a few moments, until he cleared his throat. "josh dun?" he asked, confusion in his tone, "who the hell is josh dun?"

i froze, pausing the video. "you don't know who josh dun is?"

"no..."

"come to my house. now."

and before he could even answer, i ended the call and leaned back in my chair.

"who the hell is josh dun," i mocked laughing. "by the end of today he's going to know more then just who josh dun is."

-

sorry but i'm tøp af and there constantly on my mind so

i was too lazy to write the rest of the day gtg

also i'm at someone's house sitting in the corner on my phone blasting tøp i dONT EVEN CARE

bye