Part 1

Red's POV

Me and Boat get off a... boat. We just got to Atlantide. "Now time to look for a fight." Boat says as he puts his arm around my shoulders. "A fight does sound nice." I quietly tell him. "Excuse me." Boat says as he walks up to a man. "Yes?" The man asks. "I'm Boat, and this is my sister Red. I just want to know if there's a place to fight around here?" Boat asks. "Well, i am Edin. And just as a matter of fact, there is." Edin says. "Really? Where?" Boat asks with wide eyes.

I can feel his excitement. "Well, there is this guild." Edin begins. "Guild? What's that?" Boat asks. I tilt my head confused as well. "You two aren't from around here are you?" Edin asks. "Uh, no we're not." Boat says as I shake my head no. "Well, a guild is a group of... Crimefighters you could say. They also, like to fight. If you two want. You can join my guild. And we can fight with Divinus Magia." Edin says. Boat looks down at me. I look back at him then at Edin.

Edin seems okay, but there's something I don't like about him. But, I know how much Boat wants to fight. So I look back at Boat and nod my head. "Great! We're in." Boat says with a smirk. "Great, let me take you to my garden... the garden of... Edin." Edin says. "Wow okay." Boat says trying not to laugh. "Yes yes I know, just come with me." Edin says as he starts walking away. Me and Boat quickly follow after him.

After a little, we get to a floating island. Me and Boat are in Edins office. "Now, we will be going to Divunus Magia. And we will be blowing up their island and killing them all." Edin says. "What!? No, I don't want to kill anyone!" Boat says with wide eyes. I look at Edin with fear. "I'm sorry, but we're going to go. We will not be a part of this." Boat says as he goes to walk towards the door. "Yes, you will. Otherwise, You die. And you little sister dies." Edin says as he grabs my arm.

I look at Boat with fear. "Fine, we'll do it." Boat says. "Great! When we attack. This one will be with me. Just in case you try anything funny." Edin says. "Now! Get to positions." Edin says as he pulls me out of the office. Boat follows behind us. I look back at Boat with fear. 'It's okay.' Boat mouths to me. I just nod my head.