Part 14

Red's POV

"No, I don't!!!!" I yell with wide eyes. "Ember, yes you do. You just have to let yourself actually feel emotions." Lucas says. "....I got to go. Lani and I are supposed to meet up soon." I say as I quickly get off the couch. "What are you two going to do?' Lucas asks. "... S class mission." I tell him as I leave the house. "Be safe!! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Lucas shouts at me. "Fuck off!" I yell at him.

I walk into the mess hall and sit down. I put my head in my arms as I sigh and lay on the table. "What is wrong with you?" I hear someone say from behind me. I quickly sit up and look at who it is. "Aw, Hey Brandon." I say as I look at him. "Hello, Now what is wrong with you?' Brandon asks as he sits down next to me. "....Rather not boor you with my feelings. I'm sure you have much more important things to do." I tell him.

"The well-being of my guild members is important. I do not show it much. But I am concerned for all of you. Especially the young ones." Brandon says. "Now, what is wrong?" He asks me again. ".....Boat told me that I have a crush." I tell Brandon. "Why does he say that?" He asks me. "...I told him what I've been feeling whenever I'm near... someone." I say as i put my head in my arms again.

"Well, I am not good with... That stuff. But.." Brandon stands up. "You and Lani would make a great couple." He says as he walks out of the mess hall. My face burns as I look at him with wide eyes. "You're an asshole!" I yell at him. I just hear him chuckle and I try to bury my face in my arms. "Why was Brandon laughing as he walked out of here?" I hear Kit asks as she walks into the mess hall.

I groan and hit my head on the table. "What's wrong?" Kit asks as she sits next to me. She puts her hand on my shoulder. I sigh "Boat told me I have a crush on someone. And Brandon told me that I and them would be a good couple." I tell Kit as I look at her from the side. "Well, why did Boat tell you, that you have a crush?" Kit asks. "..I told him how I feel when I'm around them." I tell her. "How do you feel around them?" Kit asks.

So I once again explain what I feel when I'm around Lani. "...Yeah you have a crush, And a pretty big crush at that." Kit says. I groan again and bang my head on the table. "Now who is it?" Kit asks. "....Lani." I whisper. "Brandon is right, you two would be cute together." Kit tells me. I groan and hide my face more.