Part 5

Red's POV

Inmo leads me and Boat upstairs into a room with an opening to outside. "So how does this work?" Boat asks inmo. "I slap it on you." Inmo says. Me and Boat look at Inmo with confusion. "That wasn't the answer I was hoping for." Boat says. "Yeahhhh. Where do you want it?" Inmo asks Boat. "Uh, I guess just right here on the top of my chest." Boat says. "Your chest?" Inmo asks. "Yeah." Boat says. "Well, you got to take off your shirt." Inmo says. "No, on the top of my chest that you can see." Boat tells Inmo.

"Ohhhh, okay. Hold still." Inmo says as he walks up to Boat. I watch as Boat gets his mark. "Huh, that didn't hurt as much as i thought it would." Boat says. "You ready kid?" Inmo asks me. I take a deep breath and i nod my head. "Where do you want it?" Inmo asks me. I point to the left side of my chest above my collar bone. "Alrighty, hold still kid." Inmo says as he gets closer to me. Boat holds my hand, knowing I don't like a random person being so close to me.

After a second Inmo back away and I furrow my eyebrows. I turn to Boat and I look at him. He smiles. "Did it hurt?" Boat asks me. I shake my head no. "It's Pale Green." Boat tells me. I smile a little and look at Inmo, I give him a small smile and he smiles back at me. Soon Inmo leaves and Me and Boat go back to Davids and our house. Boat sits on the couch and reads a book. I sit on the ground and I knit myself a new sweater.

After a while, Ritchie shows up. "Hello, you two." Ritchie says as he walks into the house. I look up and quickly scoot behind the couch. Boat gets up and makes sure to stay in front of me. "Hello, Ritchie." Boat says. "I just want to get to know the two of you some more." Ritchie says. I scoot behind the couch more. "It's alright red. Please get up." Ritchie says. I look at Boat and he looks at me and nods. I slowly get up and i hide behind Boat.

"So, is Boat and Red your twos real names?" Ritchie asks. Boat looks down at me and I look at him. "Uh, no. I just go by boat." He says. "Yeah, I was wondering if it was a nickname or a pet name." Ritchie says. "A nickname." Boat says with a nod. "I don't know if I like my last name, or my first name. But it's uh.... It's Lucas." Boat says. "And red?" Ritchie asks. "Want me to tell him?" Lucas asks me. I just look at Lucas with fear.

"... She's scared of you. She uh, really doesn't trust you. Not after what happened with Edin." Lucas says. "I understand, does she really not talk?" Ritchie asks. "She can talk. She just doesn't. She only talks to me. And even then it's only once and a while." Lucas tells Ritchie. "Understandable. What are your twos Magics?" Ritchie asks. "Well, I'm just a water mage. But Red knows quite a lot of magics. She is the best with Nature, Earth, Air, and Water. But she also knows Fire, Light, and Healing Magics." Lucas says.