Part 2

Red's POV

I stand next to Edin as the island moves closer to Divinus Magia. I watch as Boat and the others start destroying stuff. And the whole time, Edin is holding on tightly to my arm. It's getting harder to feel my fingers. And I can feel the bruise forming on my arm. "This will be fun." Edin says to me. But I just ignore him. I'm keeping my eyes on Boat. I can't let him get hurt. Right now he's fighting one of the leaders.

Soon I see Boat fall into the water and the leader is getting ready to attack him. "Can you let go and grab my sweater instead? I cant feel my hand." I softly tell Edin. "Fine. No funny business." He says as he lets go. He grabs my sweater sleeve. And I know this is my only chance. I quickly take my sweater off and jump from the island. I quickly use my air magic to fly. I fly and hit the leader, knocking him away from Boat. Then I quickly go to Boat to make sure he's okay.

"I'm okay, stay behind me." Boat says as he pushes me behind him. The leader comes back to me and Boat. "Well, I see another has joined." He says as he looks down at us. He gets an attack ready, but before he can throw it at us. I shoot him with fire, and I actually hit him. "Red, stop. I won't let you get hurt." Boat says to me. "I can't let you get hurt." I quietly tell my brother. He sighs and makes sure I'm behind him. I watch as the leader transforms into another form.

He makes all the water around us disappear. I can tell Boat doesn't know what to do. So I act. I pick up some earth with my magic and throw it at the flying man. A few pieces hit him. But he douges most of it. Soon, the other leader knocks me and Boat out. The next thing I know is I'm waking up in cell. I quickly sit up from the bed and look across the room into another cell. There's Boat, with the blue-haired leader.

The white-haired leader, the one we were fighting. Is sitting outside my cell. I watch as the blue-haired man gets close to Boat and threats him. My eyes widen and i throw myself to the cell bars. I look at the blue-haired man with fear. "Red, I'm okay, calm down." Boat tells me. That's when his eyes land on the many new bruises on my arms. "...Did Edin fucking do that to you?" Boat asks with anger in his eyes. I just nod my head. "I'm going to kill him." Boat says as he starts pacing.

The blue-haired man teleports to my cell and looks down at me. I back away into a corner and cover my face with my hands. "Don't hurt her. She's just a kid!" Boat yells. "How old are you?" The blue-haired man asks. But I don't speak. "She doesn't talk! She- She just turned 16 last week." Boat says as he keeps his eyes on me and the blue-haired man. How do you two know each other?" The white-haired man asks. "She's my little sister." Boat says.

"And you brought her to do this!?" The blue-haired man asks with wide eyes. "I didn't have a choice. Edin made her come. I didn't want her to be a part of this. That's why she has bruises. Edin grabbed her and made her." Boat says. "Okay, I have a question. How much magic do you know? You shot me with fire and threw earth at me. And before that, you were underwater without holding your breath. And you flew." The white-haired man says.

"She knows a lot." Boat says. "Okay, you two stay here. Or else." The blue-haired man says as he and his brother walk out of the cell area. After their far away I talk to Boat. "W-who a-are they?" I ask. "The blue-haired man is called Ritchie. And the other is Brandon." Boat tells me. I nod my head and sit on the bed in my cell. With that, I wait to see what is going to happen to us.