Part 20

Red's POV

I use my powers to make it sound like people are walking up the main path. I watch as the kid and the women quickly tie themselves up loosely. And the old man puts on a long black cloak. I make vines wrap around the old man's body and he gets sucked into the ground. The women and 'kid' try to get up but I wrap them up in vines as well. I take all the light surrounding my body, making me look like a shadow. I walk around the shadows of the trees as the three people struggle.

I make a black flower bloom by the tied of people. I make myself seen and the women tried to come at me. I use my vines to pull the fake child and women to me. "Why are you doing this? Aren't you here to save us?" The kid asks me. I glare at him and motion for Lani to do her job. "Why would I save a man who is pretending to be a child?" I ask as I tighten my vines. Lani runs to the tied-up people and she quickly unties them.

She then goes into the tent and unties the little boy. "See, I already found out what you're doing. Luring people in, trying to get rid of guild members. Pretending to be a kid. Pretending to be a mother. Pretending to be a helpless old man." I say as I bring the old man out of the ground and force him to sit next to his two partners. "Now, why don't you show your true self? Your time is going to run out soon. The real kid has already been taken away from here." I say.

He glares at me and I watch as he changes from a little helpless kid. To a man in his twenties. "Marco Keltie. It has been a while. I see you haven't changed one bit." I say as I look at a boy I and boat used to know in our village. "Red. Of course, it's you" Marco says as he glares at me. I smirk as I see Lani and the hostages run into the woods. "As much fun it would be to fight with you all. I don't feel like it." I say as I pull out a small case full of tranquilizers.

"You're a bitch!" Marco says as he spits at me. I roll my eyes and pull out a tranquilizer. I stab him in the neck with one. I watch as his eyes roll back and he passes out. I do the same with the other two. I wrap them each up individually in vines then I levitate them with air and start walking with them following me. I walk to the cave and leave the three outside when I go inside. "Everyone okay?" I ask as I look around at everyone.

"Everyone is good. The kid's name is Jasper. He was kidnapped six months ago. His mom is still looking for him. I remember his missing poster." Lani tells me. "Alright, Let's go back to Alintide. Get these three to jail. Then take everyone home." I say as I look at every one. "Is anyone hungry?" I ask. "Yes!" Everyone says. I chuckle and I quickly grow some carrots, apples, pears, grapes, and peaches. "Eat up everyone." I say with a smile.