Part 10

Red's POV

I groan a little and curl up into my blankets more. I roll over, and the next thing I know I'm hitting the floor. I groan more and just relax on the floor. "Red, are you okay?" I hear Boat ask as my trap door opens. I groan again and curl into my blanket. I hear Lucas laugh as he gets into my room. "What are you doing?" He asks me. I don't answer him, instead, I try to fall back asleep.

"Come on, Get up." Lucas tells me as he chuckles. I flip him off and roll under my bed. "Okay, I tried." I hear him say as he goes back down the ladder. I just close my eyes and go back to sleep. "Wake up! You need to get up. Or uh... Out?" I hear Lani say. I groan again and stick my hand out from under my bed. I then flip her off. She quickly grabs my hand and pulls me out from under my bed.

I open my eyes and look up at her. "Come on." She says with a smile. I sigh and get up off the floor. She laughs at my glare and she climbs down the ladder. I put my blanket on my bed and i float down the ladder. "Come on." Lani says as she walks down the stairs. I slowly follow her as i yawn. "You got her up?" I hear boat say with surprise. I just flip him off and walk over to the nonexistent door.

"What are you making her do today?" Boat asks. "Oh, Well, Ritchie asked if i could test her to see her powers. But i just want to spare with someone that imedently got put in A rank." Lani says. "And i can tell Red just wants to go back to sleep." Boat says with a laugh. I glare at him and grumble. "Make sure to eat something." Boat tells me. I just glare at him more. "Okay, She looks like she want to kill us. Lets go!" Lani says as she walks outside.

I follow her. We walk into the guildhall and into the mess hall. "Eat." Lani says as she sits down and starts to eat her own food. I sit down and lay my head on the table. "No falling asleep." Lani tells me. 'Come on dear, You must keep your strength up. Plus, We have to show everyone how powerful we are. Show the guild leaders why you should be an SS rank.' I hear my god Rain tell me.

I hum a little and nod my head. Sitting up i grab myself some food and begin to eat. 'Good, remember. You have to work hard. I want to be free from you remind one day. I want to take control when i need to, so i can protect you from the dangers of the world.' Rain says. I hum and eat more. Me and Lani eat in silence for ten minutes before we finish.

"Ready to go?" Lani asks me as she gets up. I nod and stand up. We walk to the training area side my side. I stand in the middle of the training area. Dummies are surrounding me. I can feel two people watching us. But I don't pay any mind to them. "Show me what you got." Lani says with a smile. I lift up some of the dummies up in to the air

I stop on the ground and some of the dummies that are on the ground, fall into the earth. I shoot fire at some of the dummies making them burn. I put some of them into water bubbles and then i freeze them. I then throw a boulder at the frozen dummies and they break. I shoot a light beam at a few making them blow up. The dummies in the air, I crush with the air around them. After all of the dummies are broken I stop and look at Lani. Her eyes are wide and she has a smile.