Part 17

Red's POV

I freeze and slowly hug her back. "Uh, w-we should go." I say as I feel my face heat up. Lani lets go of me and smiles. "But uh, yeah. After that, I stopped talking. I wouldn't even talk to Boat for about a year after that." I tell Lani as we start walking again. "Anyway, What is something that you love but other people find weird?" I ask Lani. "hmmm, Unlike most people, I really like spiders. They're so adorable." Lani says.

"What was the last thing that made you laugh until you cried?" Lani asks me. "When Boat was telling me to be careful while walking by a cliff. He then fell off the cliff and landed in a lake." I tell Lani with a small laugh. "My god!" Lani says with a laugh. "What is the craziest thing you have ever done?" I ask Lani. "Well, I was in an underground fighting ring before joining Magia." Lani tells me.

"Cool." I tell her. "Why did you learn so many Magics?" Lani asks me. "Well, I wanted to be able to save and help people who was in trouble. I wanted to heal them and protect them. So, I spent two or so years alone in the woods learning all sorts of magics." I tell Lani as I fly over a fall-down tree. "What is you most embarrassing moment?" I ask Lani as i help her over the tree.

"I have to say when i first got my devil. I was at a sleepover and I suddenly got my cat ears and tail. Then my god started talking to me. I freaked out and screamed. I then ran into my friend's closet and hid for almost an hour. I was covering my ears and closing my eyes. But my devil was still them." Lani says. I laugh and shake my head. "What's your favorite holiday?" Lani asks me.

"Uh, I don't know. I've never celebrated any holiday." I tell Lani with a shrug. "What?!" Lani yells as she looks at me. I just shrug again. "If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?" I ask Lani. "Hmmm, I would be in bed watching a movie cuddled up to stuffed animals," Lani tells me. "What is your real name?" Lani asks me. "....My real name is Ember." I tell Lani.

"I really like that name!! Its cute!" Lani tells me with a smile. I smile a little and look around. "What's your favorite season?" I ask Lani. "I love the winter!" Lani says. "Have you ever dated anyone before?" Lani asks me. "Yeah, but it was years ago. We broke up after he cheated on me." I tell Lani. "What's your favorite swear word?" I ask Lani. "Bitch!" Lani says with a laugh. I laugh as well and shake my head.