Part 29

Red's POV

It's been two months. It's been hell. I've been getting beaten and tortured every day. They have a healer. So every time, if I'm close to dying. The healer comes in and heals me so I wont die. Rinse and repeat. Everyday. I wish they would just kill me. I cough a little. Blood coming out and spitting onto the floor in front of me. "Grab her. I have something special planned for today." The leader says.

I just keep my head hanging. Not having the strength to even look up. Two people unhook me from the wall. They take off the magic proof chains. So I quickly send a message to my flower for Lucas. That's all I can do. They drag me into a dark room. There are lacrimas floating all over the room. They throw me into a chair and I slump down in it. "This is going to be fun." A woman says from off to the side.

"Look at me." The leader tells me. I don't move. "Look at me!" They yell. I slowly lift my head up and look at them. "You remember me don't you?" They ask me. I don't do anything but stare at them. My face is blank. "Well, I'm Gasten. Do you remember me now?" They ask me. I just stare at them. Their face get red and they walk up to me. They smack me. My head moves to the side and I just stay there.

"Bring it here now!" They yell. I hear people grunting a little as they bring something heavy into the room. "Look up bitch." They tell me. I don't move. "I said look!" They yell. Next thing I know I'm being shocked. I go to scream, but my throat is too sore to make any noise. "Look up!" They yell as they shock me again. I struggle to but I look up at them. I see two people holding a big Lactima behind them. "I want to see your face as I do this." Gasten tells me.

They shock me again as they laugh at me. I groan a little and look back up at them. They lift the lacrima and bring it over to me. I stare at them. Fear hidden in my eyes. They push the lacrima to me and I feel my soul start to hurt. I groan and watch as the lacrima starts going towards my chest. I watch as it starts to fuse with my body and soul. I try to scream but it came out as a pathetic squeak. Gasten laughs. The rest of their people laugh as well. After what feels like hours the pain ends. And the lacrima is a part of me.

'Well hello there.' a dark voice says from inside my head. 'Ember, it's bad.' Rain tells me. She has anger in her voice. 'Oh don't be like that.' The dark voice says. "Take her back." I distantly hear Gasten say. I feel people grab my arms and I'm being dragged. I feel my body being hung up as the chains are put back on my wrists. But this time I'm not touching the ground. Everyone walks away and I'm left alone.

'Who.' I ask in my head. 'It's a demon.' Rain says with hate. 'Don't be like that. I'm Shad. Demon of sound.' The dark voice tells me. 'Demon lacrima?' I ask. 'Yes dear. A demon Lacrima was fused into your body and soul.' Rain tells me. 'I'm here forever now. There's no getting rid of me. Now. Let's cause some havoc.' Shad says as he tries to take control. But he can't. 'We can't. Ember is captured and she is chained up with magic proof chains. We can't do anything. But watch.' Rain says.

My left shoulder pops out of its socket and I groan in pain. I look up and see Rain and Shad standing in front of me. Projecting themselves out to see me. 'My, who did this to you. I normally hate humans. But....' Shad sighs and shakes his head. Black dots enter my vision as I slowly black out. Rain and Shad try talking to me but I can't hear them. And everything goes dark and silent.

Third Person's POV

A flower pops up in front of Lucas who is sitting on the couch reading his book. He puts his book down and smiles. "Hey Lucas, Everything is going pretty good here. It's a little chaotic. I've been undercover for about a month and a half now. They have all fallen for it so far. But I can't send a lot of flowers to you. I can't let them catch on. I love you brother." The flower says. Lucas smiles bigger. "I love you Ember." Cal says. The flower disappears.