ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏo

y/n pov:
today was pretty ok so far, but it would be even better if i go see ashtray at the gas station . now that i think of it i haven't seen ashtray in quite a bit bc his and fez business shit they got going on . so that's what i'm doing , i'm gonna go visit him. before i went to go see ashtray i thru on some normal clothes . a white spaghetti strap tang top with the matching graphic sweatpants on . and ofc my white air jordan's . i grabbed my bike and headed my way to the gas station .

as soon as i got there i saw fez on a chair smokin a blunt as usual. i got off my bike and pulled it to the side . "hi fez , ashtray here?" as i said waving to him. "he in the back" fez said as he brought the blunt up to his lips . i walk in the back and i see ashtray preparing for a tatto . "hey ash, i missed you so much" i said walking up to him and giving him a hug . "i missed you to y/n how you been" ashtray said while putting the tatto ink in a tiny cup.

"good just the same shit everyday you know ? " i replied back. "same , anyway rue finna come wit her friend jules to get a tattoo." ashtray said back . next thing you know rue is busting thru the door wit her friend jules . "aye so who gonna get the tattoo first" ashtray said after getting the tattoo things ready . "i'll do it first" rue said smiling like crazy at jules .

rue sat down in the chair . "where do you want the tattoo rue?" ashtray asked. "i want a tattoo on my bottom lip that says 'rules' ." rue replied back . "that's wassup huh" ashtray said smiling . rue pulls her bottom lip down . "don't talk or i'm gonna fuck yo shit up " ashtray said laughing . which is funny bc rue likes to talk and say random ass shit when she is high .

ashtray finishes up with the 's' and backs away from rue to take a look at her lip . rue let's out a deep breath as if she was holding all the pain in the tattoo in . who am i kidding rue didn't feel shit she's high . ashtray gets a small mirror and showed rue her tattoo . " yo, looks good" said ashtray . i started laughing and i stand up to go take a look . "damn rue i see you" i said .

ashtray turns to jules and so do i . "you ready?" ashtray said to jules. i busted out laughing at jules because her face was shocked. "come on it doesn't hurt" i said knowing damn well i never got one . "um how bad does it hurt? " jules said kinda stuttering and speechless as she turned to rue . "it didn't hurt like at all" rue said still holding her lip as she turned to ashtray .

"it's all good i've been doin dis for years" ashtray said shrugging his shoulders . " i love you rue , but there's no fucking way i'm doing that " jules said. next thing you know jules is sitting down where rue was getting the same tattoo as rue . they looked so happy together it reminded me how me and ashtray were .

jules was now done with the tattoo and her and rue left . it was just me and ashtray together . and i had an idea in my head . what if i got a tattoo . "hey ash , before you put everything away i wanna get a tattoo" he looked shocked if i was being honest . "ok y/n sit down " he said smiling . " not gonna lie ash i'm kinda nervous " i said . " it's all good just trust me " as he grabbed his hand in mines . you should've seen my face i was blushing so hard .

" so what tattoo you tryna get ? " ashtray said . i had a great idea in mind . " ill get a small red heart under my eye but in the heart put 'at' " i said smiling . " ok i got you " ashtray said while licking his lips and smiling . when he smiles i swear he has dimples like an angel . he started with the heart and i started closing my eyes and squeezing his hand . " it's ok i got you trust me " said ashtray  when he noticed i was getting kinda tense .

i stared opening my eyes and looked into his . i thought he wouldn't notice bc the big ass glasses he had on intill . " y/n stop looking at me like that or ima fuck yo shi up " ashtray said as he chuckled . "mb ash i didn't know if i looked at you you'll get distracted by my eyes " i said . " bullshit " said ashtray as we both started laughing.

" there it's done " said ashtray. he lets go of my hand and goes get the small mirror . " damnn y/n i even like " said ashtray . "whatever you just like it bc i got your initials " i said . i put both my hands on his check and pulled him down carefully to kiss me .we locked lips for a second and ofc fez had to walk in . " aye hands off of each other you two are still minors " said fez . " did you pack that shit up ashtray " said fez as he pointed to the bagged up coke.

" yuhh i already got the shit packed " said ashtray . fez then walked out and ashtray started to put everything away . i got up from the chair and sat in the sofa on my phone . soon came ashtray and he sat down and put his arm around me . i was kinda nervous but i just said fuck it and i put my head on his shoulder and he moved his arm around my waist .we cuddled for a little intill it started getting dark . ashtray had fell asleep all ready.

i looked at him and he looked so peaceful i put my hand on his cheek . "ash wake up i have to go home" i said . "why stay here with me " said ashtray with his eyes closed . "ok ash i'll text my mom" i said . ashtray started smiling falling back asleep . fez then walked in . "come on guys we goin back to the house , y/n you sleepin over" said fez . "yeah" i replied . "come on ash get up " i said while shaking him . " you have to kiss me on the cheek first " said ashtray

i roll my eyes and kiss him on the cheek . "ok let's go" ashtray said while getting up and grabbing my hand . we went to the car where fez was waiting . "the hell took y'all so long ? " said fez pulling out of the gas station . soon we pulled up to the house . ashtray was in the passenger seat and i was in the back.

right when i was gonna open the door ashtray opened the door for me . " thank you ash " i said . i kissed him on the cheek and he grabbed my hand to go in the house . we go to his room . we both lay down in his bed i sleep on one side and he sleeps on the other . " goodnight ash " i say soon after yawning . ashtray turns around and puts his arm around my waist . " goodnight y/n " said ashtray before falling asleep slowly .

——————————————————————————-

i rlly hope ppl actually see this . luv y'all !