sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

y/n pov :

"ashtray im telling you my mom put locks on my door and window , i can't sneak out" i said frustrated over the phone. "if you can't come to me, i'm gonna come to you" ashtray said hanging up the phone. well that was unexpected, idk how he gonna get in here. i wait laying on my bed on my phone . my phone was playing while i was half awake.

i cant go to sleep if ashtray is gonna come over. i look at my night stand and grab my rolling tray . i started rolling up a blunt , i put it to my lip and lit it up. i inhaling the smoke and exhaling after. time passed and the blunt is almost done. i lit out the fire and i laid back down, what if ashtray rlly isn't coming. i should just go to sleep. i pulled the cover over me and i hear tapping on my window . i didn't think anything off it bc i mean i was high, it might just be my head .

then i hear a big boom on the window. i quickly looked up and i saw ashtray with a hammer in his hand. he smashed the lock with the hammer and opened the window. "is that the hammer you used to kill mouse" i said . what was i thinking , that's what happens when you get high you think out loud. "yup i always keep this hammer on me" ashtray said closing the window as he walked inside my room.

he closed the window and jumped on my bed laying his head on my chest. "can the guys come over?" ashtray said facing his head up looking at me. "why? you don't want to spend time alone anymore?" i said chuckling. "whatever pleases you, i'll do ma" ashtray said smiling. "you want to bring your homeboys, go ahead" i said rubbing his back. "no , i wanna be with you" ashtray said.

"are you sure? i was kidding you can bring anyone" i said. "no , i just want it to be you and me." ashtray said hugging my waist. "i'm gonna go wash my face" i said . "can i come with you?" he said sitting up . "ofc you can" i said getting up and walking to the restroom. i opened up my face care drawer and i had an amazing ass idea. ashtray just was behind me hugging my waist. i grabbed my charcoal peeling mask.

"wanna do a face mask with me?" i said smiling knowing damn well he's gonna hate me for this. "no" he said quickly. "please?" i said . "fine, only bc it's for you." ashtray said . i tied my hair up and started to put it on my face and ashtray just waited for me . i looked at him thru the mirror. "you look fucking scary" he said . "well it's your turn now" i said smiling. i hoped on the counter and he came closes to me holding my waist .

i grab the charcoal mask and spread it on his face. i spread it all around his face and i started laughing. "come on let's take a picture" i said laughing at him . i had my phone up so you would see me , then ashtray in the mirror. i hoped down the counter and ashtray held my waist holding up his middle finger , as i held his other hand. "give me a kiss already" ashtray said smiling. "you cant smile or your gonna brake the mask" i said laughing with a straight face trying not to brake mines either.

i kissed him on the lips and walked back to my bed. i laid down on my headboard and ashtray laid on my lap. "wanna smoke?" ashtray said. "i just did before you came, but i'm down" i said chuckling. i gave him
my rolling tray and he started rolling up . he held it to his lips and lit it up. he passed it to me and i did a ghost, passing it back to him and he blew the smoke out and inhaled it with his nose.

time passed and it's time to take the mask off. "ash is yours dry?" i said . "i cant even fucking talk" ashtray mumbled. "ok let's peel it off" i said getting up and walking to the restroom. he followed behind me to the restroom. i started to peel mines off . "i cant peel it" ashtray said tryna pick at it. i was already done peeling mine so i helped him. "ow that shit hurts" ashtray said as i peeled a little off . i started laughing bc he kept squinting his face.

i peeled the whole mask off and we faced our face with normal face wash. i got in my bed and ashtray laid his head on my chest. "wanna watch a movie ash?" i said turning on my tv on. "you pick" he said . "im gonna put a random movie on" i said picking a random movie. i was thinking about the valentines dance that was coming up, idk if ashtray is gonna ask me or i have to ask him. fuck it im gonna say something.

"so um you know the valentine dance that's coming up?" i said breaking the silence . "yeah why?" he said . "i was like wondering if like you woul- " i said before getting cut off my ashtray kisssing me on the lips. "ofc, you didn't have to ask" he said . "you should call isaiah and see if he's gonna take christina, you should be like im gonna take christina as a joke" i said . "ight, record it" ashtray said facetiming isaiah obviously not showing my face.

i grabbed my phone and recorded. "wassup man" isaiah said. "aye , you gonna take christina out to the valentines dance." ashtray said . "ofc" isaiah said. "oh well i asked christina and she going with me." ashtray said trying not to laugh. "what happened with you and y/n?" isaiah said kinda hurt . "i just don't feel the same as i did before, and i think christina and me are something" ashtray said .

"that's fucked up toward y/n , well guess what i already asked y/n to go to the dance with me " isaiah said . "im gonna take y/n but be with christina" ashtray said . "no your not." isaiah said to ashtray. "why you mad or sum?" ashtray said . "no idiot, im with christina right now fucking liar" isaiah said showing the camera to christina which is laying next to him . "well dumbass , im with y/n right now fucking liar" ashtray said pointing the camera at me .

they saw i was recording and we all started laughing. "delete that shit" isaiah said . "ight bye" ashtray said hanging up the phone. i saved the video and i put my phone on the charger. "what did you get me for valentine's day?" i said . "you'll have to wait to see" ashtray said . i smiled closing my eyes slowly falling asleep thinking about what he got me.

———————————————————————————

y'all i went to the mall , and i didn't have enough money for this sports bra at forever 21 and this nice black lady paid the other half for me , bless her fucking heart 💞.