ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ .

y/n pov :

ashtray isn't rlly social with others . but with his homeboys , that's a different story. "ash when can we go back to your house?" i said slouching on a chair that i sat on . "aww someone misses their boyfriend" isaiah said one of ashtrays homeboys. they were both playing 2k idk . "shut the fuck up isaiah , you should see how much attention he gives me when we're alone" i said rolling my eyes . "whatever he ain't a simp" isaiah said.

"yea whatcha talking about i'm not a simp" ashtray said dabbing up isaiah . "you just mad y/n" travis said another one of his homeboys said . "your just gonna let them say that?" i said to ashtray. "y/n we just chillin" ashtray said. i looked at him with a disgusted face. "all of y'all are some fucking pussys" i said scoffing. "yeah right , stay pressed we takin your man" matthew said another fucking homeboy. "y'all get zero bitches , stay mad nobody wanna hop on y'all's small as dick" i said packing my stuff .

"i got you tho y/n" ashtray said smiling. "nahh we're just chilling, forget about it then" i said smiling back at him. i walked out the door. we're chilling my fucking ass . i scoffed and started walking to ashtrays house, i did not wanna go fucking home , fuck that shit. i knocked on the door and faye answered. "where's ashtray?" faye said. "with his fucking homeboys acting all tuff in front of them ." i said walking inside.

"so you left?" fez said . i sat on the couch and started rolling up. "yup , he said we're just chillin? who the fuck does he think he is?" i said lighting the blunt up . "damnn, he rlly said that?" faye said sitting next to me . "yupp" i said exhaling the smoke . time passed and we hear a door open. ashtray walks in and sits on the couch nest to me . "hey ma , can i hit?" ashtray said i look at him and he's acting like nothing happened .

i leaned forward and blew out the fire in the blunt . i got up and grabbed my backpack and walked out the door. "where are you going ma?" ashtray said walking to me and grabbing my hand. "i'm going home" i said ."why no kiss or no bye?" ashtray said. "we're just chillin ashtray so no." i said."come on     y/n , it was a joke" ashtray said laughing. "well that wasn't funny as you thought it was , your so fucking rude to me in front of your boys , but when we're alone you like to kiss me or hug me or cuddle up against me" i said yelling at him .

"come on y/n , don't yell there's ppl sleeping , calm down it's ok" ashtray said. "i don't give a fuck , you calm down." i said walking away and letting go of his hand. "ok y/n , what do you want me to do?" ashtray said grabbing my hand. "treat me the way when we're alone in front of your friends" i said . "ight i will just please go inside" ashtray said. we walked back inside the house. "and there we go , their back together" fez said . i sticked my middle finger at him while walking to ashtrays room .

"real funny fez" i said walking into ashtrays room . we laid in bed and i changed in the corner . i jumped on the bed with him. "i'm gonna go to isaiah's house again" ashtray said pulling me by my waist and cuddling me. "all the things you doin right now you better not be a jerk and not do it in front of your homeboys" i said kissing him . "promise, goodnight ma" ashtray said . "goodnight ash" i said .

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ :

i opened my eyes soon getting blinded by the light . i quickly bring my hands to my eyes rubbing them. i looked next to me and i see ashtray barely waking up . "it's to early" ashtray said  rubbing his eyes. i checked on my phone and it was 1pm . " it's fucking 1pm" i said rubbing my eyes . "oh shit" ashtray said getting up and checking his phone . it was filled with messages from his homeboys asking him when he's coming. ashtray went to get clothes so he can change and i went to the restroom to change .

i put on my purple spaghetti strap shirt on , white sweatpants and my purple air jordans on i got out of the restroom and ashtray was waiting for me at the front door. i brushed my hair out then we walked out the door . we got to Isaiah's and knocked on the door. "finally we've been blowin yo phone up" isaiah said dabbing ashtray up . "aye man" ashtray said . "oh your here?" isaiah said looking at me . "yeah i'm fucking here" i said pushing isaiah out the way.

ashtray went to go on the game and i sat next to him  . "ayo i thought y'all was chillin, what happened?" travis said said lighting up a . "yeah well we were never chilling" i said getting up and taking the blunt . i sat back down and i inhaled the smoke . "you just gonna let her do that" travis said . "that was kinda hot" isaiah said . ashtray looked at isaiah and pushed him off the couch making him mess up . everyone started busting out laughing.

"fucking pussy" matthew said at isaiah. "y'all are some bitches" isaiah said. "is your girlfriend at least a good kisser" isaiah said . "wanna bet" ashtray said . "hell yeah" isaiah said . "wait what?" i said . "if i win i get to kiss y/n , if i loose you get to ight?" ashtray said . "are y'all guys rlly gonna arm wrestle , that's so fucking dumb" i said . "whoever looses , isn't a pussy" travis said . ashtray and isiah put their hands together and looked straight at each other .

"3 2 1 go" i said . isaiah started to take ashtrays hand down slowly. "nice try" ashtray said and he used more pressure and slammed isaiah's said to the table . "well i guess i get the kiss" ashtray said lifting his hands up to my face . i smiled and walked over to him and kissed him. "alright get off of each other" matthew said. "you mad you get zero bitches" ashtray said .

i laid on ashtrays lap and went on my phone while he played on the game . ashtray passed me the blunt and i inhaled the smoke . "man i wish i had y'all's relationship." travis said to me and ashtray. "you could only have this type of relationship if y/n had a twin" ashtray said . "i got a couple homegirls i could hook y'all up with" i said exhaling the smoke . "rlly, you would do that?" matthew said. "i mean i guess, but promise me you won't play them ." i said.

travis , isaiah, and matthew looked at each other and smiled. "i'm being for fucking serious, you haven't seen me go fucking crazy" i said exhaling smoke. "i've had , i don't think you want to experience that" ashtray said scratching this head. "that's only if you do tho" i said smiling. "here i'll show y'all their instagram" i said . they all came next to me and ashtray. "this is gia , i don't know if she single tho , she talking to troy?" i asked ashtray.

"ion even know" ashtray said . "she lowkey a baddie"
travis said. "yuhh she fine" matthew said. "nahh i'm into mexicans" isaiah said . "then you would love christina" i said as i went to her instagram. "damnn" they all said at the same time . "yeah that's more like it" isaiah said . "want her @?" i said. "we all do" travis said. "nah just send it to me" isaiah said. "oh my fucking god i'm sending it to everyone calm down" i said sending it .

"you want christina's @?" matthew said to ashtray. "funny joke" i said with a straight face. "i only want y/n" ashtray said kissing me. "can you like mention my name to her?" isaiah said to me. "maybe" i said taking a hit of the blunt and passing the blunt to ashtray. ashtray blew the smoke at me and i inhaled the smoke. "never do that in front of us again" travis said with a disgusted face. we sat there for a second looking at each other then we busted out laughing.

——————————————————————————

kinda got this from mckay and cassie. but did y'all here euphoria made it official there making a season 3 !! 💞