ғᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

y/n pov :

"can you get my cheer bow out of my cheer bag ash?" i said frustrated with my hair . "this one?" ash said holding up a blue and silver bow up . "yes" i said . he brought it over to me . "thank you" i sad kissing him on the lips . he smiled into the kiss and sat back down on my bed. my hair was curled and i tried to style it with the bow , but it didn't seem to work . "you know fuck that shit" i said throwing the bow across the room.

ashtray looked up at me confused but then walked over to me rubbing my back. "what's wrong?" ashtray said . "my hair is getting on my nerves" i said . i looked at the time and fez was outside waiting for me and ashtray. "fez is here" i said looking out my window. "ok" ashtray said . i put my house key inside my bra and went to grab my cheer bag. before i got to it  ashtray carried it and looked at me smiling.

"aww thank you ash" i said walking up to him . he put his hand on my waist and kissed me. i walked downstairs holding ashtrays hand . "where are you going?" my dad said stopping me and ashtray. "to the football game" i said . "why are you dressed like a hooker?" my dad said slurring on his words. "dad i'm in cheerleading, this is the uniform." i said squeezing ashtray hand from the anger i had built up. he looked at me like i had 5 fucking heads .

i rolled my eyes and walked out the door to fez car. "what took y'all so long?" fez said. "i was tryna do my hair that's all." i said . we arrived at the school and i had to say goodbye to ash bc he had to go on the bleachers . but before i said goodbye, ashtray had walked me to the gym so i could meet up the other cheerleaders. "hi guys!" i said hugging the girls . "hey christina!" i said running up to her and hugging her .

"hey girl heyy" she said hugging me . christina was like my only best friend on the cheer team. "bye ash" i said . "bye ma" ashtray said holding my waist. "that's enough, get off of my shawty" christina said . he kissed me on the lips and left to go with his homeboys on the bleachers. then we were in the locker room waiting for the football players . me and christina were stretching preparing. while we were stretching we saw the older football players, then our football team.

they set up this outer gate thing with our school colors on it . "ok cheerleaders are first!" this director of the school said. i took a deep breath bc i was pretty nervous, even if i done this before it still haunts me . "calm down girl breath, and go impress yo man" she said chuckling. "your right, i should loosen up" i said smiling. then we all ran out cheering . i have to do an aerial, my cheer coach spent days teaching me and i had to do it . here goes nothing.

i took a deep breath running toward where me and the cheerleaders go and did an aerial. i landed smiling and rested my hands on my sides . christina came and ran to me hugging me . "i'm so proud of you!" she said shaking my shoulders. the rest of the cheerleaders came and we got in our formations waiting for our coach . then we saw drill team come out in two different lines and the football players came out in the middle and ran to their coach.

the coach picked out the players that were gonna play and both teams were on the field. me and christina saw the other cheerleaders on the other side and smiled at each other, idk if this is a bad thing but me and her love to talk shit. the coach signaled us and we got ready . " 5 6 7 8 !" i yelled . we all clapped our hands together up to our chest .

"we're back, we're better, we have no fear , nothing can stop us, this is our year!" said the whole cheer team . we put our hands up and down to the beat we were making stomping our feet with our pom poms in our hand . "the Blackhawks are here, in blue black and white , we can't be defeated, so prepare for a fight" the whole cheer team said .

we dropped our pom poms to the side and stepped back and forth clapping our hands . " from the north, south, east, west EHHS we are the best! we got that
spirit, yeah we got the spirit!" we all said cheering while the football players were playing . time passed and it's almost half time our team were loosing, and the cheerleaders on the other side were more confident. "we're so close to making a fucking touchdown" christina said holding my hand in joy. "let's do the touchdown chant!" i said excited.

i let my coach know and we're now in our formations. "touchdown, touchdown, touchdown boys, you make the touchdown, we make the noise!" the cheer team said clapping the beat. "y'all guys can go on the bleachers and everything, but be here when i call you guys" our coach said. "ok" i said . i grabbed christina's hand and we went to the snack stand. "what do you want i'll buy it for you?" christina said pulling money out of her bra. "just a water , and blue sour punch candy" i said. "alright girl i got you" she said getting it .

"can we go sit with ashtray please?" i said . "no y'all guys are gonna be hella lovey dovey." she said rolling her eye and smiling. "he's got his homeboys with him , i could hook you up with someone in particular" i said scooting closer to her . "stop me and Isaiah only texted , i've never talk to him in person, he's so fucking sweet" she said admitting to
me . "he's such a dick to me" i said grabbing her hand .

i looked for ashtray in the crowd, i saw him and playboy over here was already looking at me . i ran up the stairs and hugged ashtray. "i missed you too ma" ashtray said wrapping his hands around my waist. "y'all two just saw each other like an hour ago" travis said. i looked at christina and she was sitting next to isaiah laughing with him . "your so beautiful" isaiah said smiling at her. "well your so handsome" christina said holding his hand .

travis and matthew looked at them disgusted . "just kiss already" i said to them two. i smiled at ashtray and he just kept looking at me . "what?" i said blushing looking at him . "i just wanna a kiss that's all" ashtray said . "well after this game i promise ok?" i said holding up my pinkie . he pinkie promised me and pulled me into a kiss . "too late" ashtray said. then i see the coach waving at me and christina. i looked at christina and we both nodded at each other .

"ok i gotta go know ash" i said kissing him on the cheek. me and christina walked down back down on the field into our formations, and it's about to be the end of the 3rd quarter. then we see this big ass guy fit one of the our football players. we and christina started to laugh but then stopped right after we heard the other team cheering. "i'm not gonna let them get away with that shit, coach?" i said . she nodded.

"5 6 7 8!" i yelled . "that's ok, that's alright , stay in there and fight fight fight!" the whole cheer team said clapping the rhythm. time passed and it's almost the 4th quarter. "go ladies" our coach said . me and christina went onto the bleachers . we were about to do this cheer where it says 'call your parent' and the normal clap routine. "3 2 1" i whispered to christina. "call your parents!" me and christina yelled clapping our hands starting the chant.

"call your parents" everyone said chanting. me and christina walked back to the field. then we see one of our team mates make a touchdown. me and christina jumped up down and started cheering. "come on ladies , let's do the victory chant" our coach said.we got in our formations."blue is our color, black is the other, split that V, and dot that I, rock that C-T-O-R-Y" the whole team cheer squad cheered.

we all celebrated our win on the field and now it was time to change in the locker room. me and christina went to the locker room and changed . i wore just a plain red v cut shirt that hugged my waist, and black plain spencers. "so you and isaiah huh?" i said smiling at her walking out the school. "stop y/n we're just friends" she said . "my ass bitch" i said laughing. "whatever bye" she said hoping in her moms car .

i waved bye and went to ashtray who was with his homeboys. i sneaked up behind ashtray and waited in till he saw me. " i feel like i rlly like christina, like i'm happy with her" isaiah said . "we're loosing another one travis" matthew said fake crying. "i'm definitely gonna tell her you said that isaiah." i said . ashtray went behind me and hugged me. "no pls don't" isaiah said . "bye guys" i said as fez car pulled up. "please don't tell her" isaiah still said to me .

ashtray hoped in the car and pulled out something out of his pocket . it was a blunt and a lighter. "do you just keep that on you or something" i said laughing. "yupp" he said lighting up and inhaling the smoke then passed it to me. i inhaled the smoke and blowing it out missing the feeling. "y'all rlly smoking right now?" fez said. we got to the house and went inside the house.

"i'm so fucking tired" i said half awake pushing my backpack in the corner. "you look so fine doing your cheerleading stuff" ashtray said smiling like crazy at me and hoping in the bed. i hoped in the bed laying my head on his chest. "well you look fine doing nothing" i said smiling back at him . "goodnight ma" ashtray said kissing my lips . "goodnight ash" i said melting in the warmth of his body .

———————————————————————————

i enjoyed making this one , bc i'm actually trying out for cheerleading 💞!!

YALL IM SO SORRY I FELL ASLEEP READJNG THIS LMAOO