ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs ᴅᴀʏ !

y/n pov :

i woke up super excited to see ashtray. he told me he got me something super expensive for valentine's day , which i couldn't believe. what i had got him was gucci jackets, he's in love with those. and i got him nike jordan 4 retro 'red thunder' , then a build a bear and it had my voice in it saying 'i love you baby' . sounds pretty childish i know, but i could care less , kinda my first time actually saying 'i love you' to him . pretty nervous but grandma ain't raise no bitch.

i got all of my stuff together and walked downstairs. "where did you get all that from?" my mom said with her hands on her hip. "with my money" i said. it's actually the money ashtray gave me from the you know drug dealing business. "better not get pregnant to that ashtray boy" she said pointing me in my face. "that's fucking dumb , you think i'm a hooker for some shit" i said with my face disgusted. "yes i do actually , i raised you better than this" my mom said yelling at me in my face and pointing to my body.

"you were barely even there , your own fucking mother had to take care of me bc you didn't have to balls to even look at me" i yelled . she scoffed and slapped me a across my face . i dropped the bag of the valentines gift and held my face. "well than i did sure have the balls to slap you" she said in my face. "one day i'm gonna fucking call cps on your ass , i hope you burn in fucking hell" i said screaming . i grabbed the bag off the floor and walked out the door.

she could of slap me any other fucking day , but not today. i rubbed my cheek which still kinda sting a bit. i probably should of not said momma ain't raise no bitch , grandma ain't raise no bitch. i walked to ashtrays house and knocked on the door. he opened the door smiling. "happy valentines day ma" he said kissing me . "happy valentines day ash" i said smiling handing him the stuff that i got him.

i walked in the house and i saw fez with faye in the kitchen making something to eat. "hey guys" i said waving. "wassup y/n" fez said poring a bowl of cereal. "hi uh y/n" faye said awkwardly. i swear that bitch ass been really suspicious that one day she came back from taking out the trash . it's like she bumped your head and she just starting being awkward or some shit. i have no fucking idea but that's weird.

me and ashtray walked to his room and i sat on the bed with my gift that i got him , and he sat on the bed with his gift he got me. "you ready?" ashtray said. "yupp , i'll go first" i said smiling. "ight" he said chuckling. "so first i got you these 3 gucci jackets you your fav" i said showing him the jackets laying it out on the bed. "then i got you the jordan 4s 'red thunder' , then this build a bear.

he grabbed the build a bear and pressed the hand. 'i love you baby' the voice of mine coming out of the bear with a small giggle at the end. "this is perfect" he said grabbing my face and kissing me on the lips. "really?" i said . "of course" he said . "ight my turn" he said grabbing his bag . "i got you some clothes from everlast , i got that shit at forever 21 that shit was so pack never going without you ever again" he said , i laughed at his comment.

"then i got you these white fluffy crocs , bc i hate when you crease you fucking air jordans. i got you this too" he said . he handed me a heart box and i opened it , it was filled with weed and cherry rolling papers. "aww i love them" i said laughing. "then last i got you this." ashtray said pulling a jewelry box out , the one that i picked from his desk yesterday. it was a necklace that said 'AT ' . i formed my mouth into a 'o' shape .

"made out of diamonds too ma" he said smiling. "thank you so much ash" i said kissing him on the lips. "your welcome , lemme put it on you" ashtray said. i turned around smiling and he lifted my hair up putting the necklace on my neck. i looked down holding it and i turned around hugging him so tight that we both fell laying on the bed now. "i'm guessing you like it?" ashtray said .

"i love it" i said kissing him . "i have a question ash" i said biting the inside of my mouth . "what is it ?" ashtray said lifting up my face so i could see his face . "can you tattoo me?" i said smiling. "you actually wanna?" he said getting up . "yeah , i want 'AT ' inside my bottom lip" i said . " alright let's go to the shop" he said holding my hand . "fez and faye at the shop" he said . "alright" i said .

time passed and we're walking up to the gas station. "hey fez , are you gonna go see lexi?" i said shoving his shoulder playfully. "maybe" he said blushing just thinking about lexi. "tell her i said hi" i said going in the back. "ight sit in the chair ma" ashtray said setting up the tattoo stuff. "you ready?" he said putting his big ass glasses on . "yupp" i said holding down my bottom lip .

he put his gloves on and picked the tattoo needle machine thing , i got no fucking idea ima tell you this right now. he started on the 'A' squeezing my eyes shut from the slight pain, he finished and he dabbed my lip with a paper towel . i sign in relief feeling my lip swollen. "it looks perfect" ashtray said putting his thumb on my lip leaning down to kiss me. he felt my swollen lips and smiled putting his tattoo stuff away .

"ight let's go back home" he said grabbing my hand . "aye get in the car im headin home too" fez said . me and ashtray hop in the car and we drove back to the house. fez opened the door and walked to his room . "damn who you gettin ready for" i said laughing on the way to ashtrays room. "smoke with me" i said grabbing ashtrays hand sitting down on his bed .

"you know i'm always down" he said smiling . i grabbed my cherry rolling paper and the weed that was inside the heart box ashtray got me . i got my rolling tray and started rolling . i licked it and i turned and looked at ashtray who was already looking at me. "light it up" ashtray said . i put the blunt up to my lips and lit it up . i inhaled the smoke doing a ghost and passed it to ashtray. ashtray did a french inhale which i love when he does that.

it's just something that i like about it idk. time passed and the blunt is almost gone . me and ashtray just kept looking at each other smiling our heads off. he lit out the blunt and grabbed my jaw line up to his face . "have i ever told you you are mad fine" ashtray said smiling. "no i don't think so" i said being sarcastic. he smiled and kissed me feeling my swollen lips.

——————————————————————————

definitely , not liking this javon and coco stage .