sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ?

y/n pov :

i was at ashtrays house and we were laying down on his bed . i was bored out of my fucking mind . today i was wearing one of my graphic tees , my black short shorts , and my black air jordan's . literally ass was out too . like i said i was bored out of my mind . but i got an idea .

" ashtray im bored" i said . " ion know what you wanna do" ashtray said to me still on his phone . "if i tell you where i wanna do will you actually do it" i said rolling over on my stomach facing him .
"depends what you wanna do" ashtray said . " let's go shopping" i said .

ashtray looked at me like i was crazy . " hell nah" he said with a disgusted face . " oh come on ash , what's the worse that could happen" i said looking at him said . " fine come on let's go" he said to me . we walked to the living room where fez was . " aye fez can you take us to the mall ?" ashtray asked .

" seriously" fez said taking a hit from his vape . " let's go come on" fez said . he got up from the couch and went to the car . we followed him to the car and just like that we were going to the mall . later we pulled up to the mall . " no touching each other , no holding hands , and no kissing , 2 hours that's all" fez said .

" bye fez" i said waving bye . we waited intill he drove off and me and ashtray held hands going inside the mall . this is gonna be so fun . me and ashtray went to the food court first . " what do you want to eat" ashtray asked me . "i want ice cream" i said smiling at him . ashtray rolled his eyes and kissed me on the lips.

we went to the ice cream stand . " hi what can i get you" this girl said smiling and looking at ashtray . "uhh can i get chocolate ice cream on a waffle cone" ashtray said smiling back at her . " ok and what else" she said looking straight into his eyes . " and um strawberry ice cream on a cone ." ashtray said for me .

" is that gonna be all for you?" she asked . " yuhh that's it" ashtray said . " cash or card" she asked . "cash" ashtray said . " ok that's gonna be $9.47" she said . he gave her a $10 bill and while he was handing it to her she touched his hand . "keep the change" ashtray said . "are you guys like dating or something?" she asked looking straight at ashtray .

" yea , 6 months actually" ashtray said awkwardly smiling. " aww so cute , want my number ?" she said smiling. " nahh he's ok actually" i said smiling back at her . " i wasn't asking you" she said rolling her eyes . " you know i could really drag you across this counter right now but i'm choosing not to." i said looking straight at her having a staring contest . it got silent real quick .

" ok ladies that's enough, come on y/n we're gonna go get our ice cream now ." ashtray breaking the silence . he held my hand and we went to go sit down after we got the ice cream . " i have no fucking idea what that girls problem was" i said rolling my eyes and licking my ice cream. "wait i think she's coming over here" he said pointing toward the ice cream shop .

" where" i said looking everywhere i can. then all of a sudden ashtray pushes my ice cream up and it gets in my mouth and chin . i gasped. " what the fuck ashtray" i said looking at him . he stopped laughing and we looked at each other and both started laughing. " here come here i'll clean your face" he said grabbing a napkin and wiping the ice cream off .

i closed my eyes so he can wipe the ice cream off . once he's down i open my eyes and he's still close up to my face . he looked into my eyes and he kissed me on the lips . after he licked his lips . " come go ima look at some jordan clothes" he said smiling at me . he grabbed my hand and we went into foot locker . "i want this one , it's looks fire" he said holding it up .

" here i'll buy it for you" i said snatching it away so now he cant say no. "is that gonna be it for you today" the guy said at the cashier. " yeah thats all" i said . " if i run this up for you , will i get to get your number" he said licking his lips . i look up and see ashtray looking straight at him . " nice one playboy , but no" i said smiling. " cash or card" he said pissed. "cash please and thank you" i put the cash on the counter. " is it bc yo little boyfriend controlling you , i could hit it way better then him ." he said winking . "keep it in your fucking pants , we're fuckin minors " i said to him .

" say one mo thing and ima fuck yo shit up homie" ashtray said while snatching the bag out of the guys hand. and we both walked out hand in hand ."someone's jealous" i said laughing. "whatever y/n" ashtray said in a serious tone. "here will this calm you down" i said . i went back to the store where the guy was at . " so you rlly do want my number after all huh" the guy said . "not rlly what i was going for" i said .

i faced ashtray and i put his hands on my waist and i put my hands around his neck. and i leaned him down to kiss me on the lips and he did. he smiled into the kissed and he turned to the guy . " srry bro she's mine." ashtray said shrugging his shoulders and walking out of the store holding my hand . "you ok know ashtray?" i said laughing . " i'm more than ok" he said smiling.

" come here let's go to the photo booth" i said . "i'll pay" ashtray said . me and ashtray chose the photo frame to be filled with hearts . first me and ashtray smiled , then i kissed him on the cheek and he smiled sticking up his middle finger , then he kissed my cheek while i smiled and sticked the middle finger up , then i sat on his lap and i put my arm around him smiling down at him , then for the last picture me and ashtray kissed on the lips and we both sticked our middle fingers up .

we printed the photos right on time bc fez was already outside . me and ashtray ran all across the mall so we could get to fez faster . me and ashtray ran into the car both breathing heavy . "how was it?" fez asked . " it was amazing" me and ashtray said at the same time soon after laughing. " you didn't do anything i told y'all guys not to right ?" fez said looking us . " i promise" i said trying not to laugh. then me and ashtray looked at each other and started laughing. " ashtray , y/n , seriously" fez said .

———————————————————————————

well that was a roller coaster 😭