ᴡʜᴏs ʙᴀʙʏ ᴍᴀᴍᴀ ?

y/n pov :

"aye come over , i miss you" ashtray said over the phone . "ash it's like 11:00 at night" i said laughing. "i don't give a fuck , i miss you" ashtray said . "alright i'm on my way" i said hanging up the phone. well fuck me im in a sports bra and basketball shorts . well looks like i gotta sneak out . i grabbed my house key and put it in my bra . and i grabbed my backpack with clothes in there .

i got my body pillow and pulled my cover over it, like that's gonna make a fucking difference. i quietly opened my door and slowly closed my door . i walked downstairs each step making sure i didn't make any noise. my parents were in the living room watching something. i sneak behind and went to go thru the back door . i opened the back door and ran out that hoe not a giving a fuck .

i jumped over the back gate and ran to ashtrays house . i got up to the house and knocked on the door . "hey y/n" ashtray said opening the door. "i missed you ash" i said hugging ashtray. then i see fez and faye watching a movie in the living room . "hey guys" i said hugging fez and faye . "hey y/n , how you been?" fez said . "i've been great , except the fact that i was grounded this whole week" i said laughing.

ashtray sat back on the couch rolling up a blunt . i came and sat on his lap leaning back cuddling him . he brought the blunt to his lips and lit it up . he passed it to me and i inhaled the smoke . time passed and i was getting into the movie a little bit . "this movie good as fuck" i said passing the blunt to ashtray.

"this movie is so real" faye said turning to fez and exhaling the smoke. "word" fez said . then we here knocking on the door . "who the fuck is knocking on the door this late?" i said . we all turned to the door , the knocking became banging. "yo, who the fuck is that?" fez said . me and ashtray both looked at fez getting up and answering the door .

"yo" fez said unlocking the door . i sat up to get a better look to see who it was . "yo!" custer said . "oh my fucking god it's just custer" i said laying back down on ashtray. "what's up, man" fez said opening the door . "hey, man i really gotta talk to you . umm hm-mm" custer said walking in the door and sitting down by the front door .

"is everything good bro?" fez said closing the door locking it . "nah man. mouses baby mama showed up asking all types of stupid ass question." custer said . "fuuuck" fez said holding his head. "oh shit" ashtray said . "what the fuck is going?" i whispered to ashtray. "mouses baby momma don't know that mouse is dead i think" ashtray said . "what the fuck are we gonna do?" fez said to custer. "ion know man, i just came to let you know." custer said .

"come chill with us" fez said . "ight" custer came in the living room with us. "wassup yall" custer said . "hey baby" custer said to faye . "hi , i missed you so much" faye said hugging custer. "i'm gonna get some cereal " ashtray said getting up. i followed him to the kitchen. he got a bowl out and pored the cereal in the ball . after he put milk inside and got a spoon . i hoped on top of the counter and swing my legs back and forth slightly.

i leaned next to the counter next to me just eating his cereal. "damn is it good ash" i said laughing. "hell yeah this shit smack" ashtray said shoving another bite in his mouth. "well while you eat, i'm just gonna snort a lil sum" i said smiling . i pulled out a tiny bag of coke . i hoped off the counter and pored a little out . "you have a card on you?" i asked ashtray tying my hair up . he pulled out a fake id. "what the fuck? you tryna sneak in the club or sum" i said looking at it .

"hell nah" ashtray said chuckling. "you barely look like your over 12 , and your short asf" i said looking at the id . "keep talking your shit" ashtray said taking a bite of his cereal. "whatever" i said rolling my eyes and smiling. i made a line , and bended down holding one of my nostrils. i snorted the line , shit so good i tilted my head back making sure i had that shit in my system. "that shit was good asf" ashtray said putting his bowl in the sink . "ight guys im out" custer said walking to the door.

"bye baby" faye said hugging custer. "i need to go a shower now" ashtray said . i grabbed my backpack sitting it down on ashtray bed. "i already took a shower" i said hoping on his bed. ashtray grabbed some shorts and his towel . he went to the restroom and i hear the water go off . i was lowkey kinda tired , weed mixed with coke makes me want to pass the fuck out . i tried to go on my phone but my eyes were closing on me . "y/n are you awake?" faye said opening the door.

"uhh yeah wassup" i said half way asleep. "do you like have any pads?" faye said . "you got your period?" i said . i'm so fucking confused, faye gets her period. "yeah" faye said. "sure i got you" i said getting up and grabbing my backpack. i pulled out a pad and handed it to her. she looks at me crazy just staring at me. "you good?" i asked . "i kinda forgot how to put this on." faye said . "faye you could've just say that" i said .

"all you have to do is put inside your underwear, but make sure you line it up with your you know?" i said . "uhh i'll try" faye said walking out the room . how the fuck do you try , does that make any sense . i hope she knows which side to put the pad on . then ashtray walks in with a towel around his waist shirtless. "ashtray i thought you brought shorts with you to the restroom." i said laughing and putting my hands on my eyes.

"oh i did?" ashtray said . "stop acting dumb , you done?" i said smiling. "yuhh" ashtray said hoping in the bed with me . "what kind of questions do you think mouses baby momma was asking?" i said to ashtray. he pulled me close, my face on his chest . "probably asking if he gonna pay for that child support" ashtray said. we sat there looking at each other for a second but then busted out laughing. "that's fucked up" i said laying my head on ashtrays chest. "goodnight ma" ashtray said kissing me on the lips . "goodnight ash" i said slowly drifting off to sleep.

———————————————————————————

i had fucking cramps finishing this up, i thought i was gonna fucking die . currently drinking electro light x 💓.