ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ?

y/n pov :

i was putting my backpack on and ran downstairs . i was going to school , but ashtray was at the gas station so i headed there . "hi ash" i waving my hand and hugging him. "hey ma , how you been?" ashtray said holding my waist . "i've been good" i said . "i rlly missed you" he said. " ashtray i just saw you like 2 days ago" i said laughing. "i know" ashtray said kissing me . "uhh can i buy this?" someone said behind me . i turned around and it looked like a guy me and ashtrays age , he's probably new .

"oh i'm sorry about that, is that all for you?" i said smiling. i don't wanna be rude so i have no choice . "yeah" he said . "what's your name? i haven't seen you before you new?" i said ringing the stuff up . "uhh i'm jordan , yeah actually i just moved , i'm going to east highland high school" he said . "that's great me and my boyfriend go there" i said ashtray sneaked behind me and held my waist. "you two look good together." he said smiling. "aww thank you , i'll see you around playboy." i said giving him his stuff .

he left and i looked at ashtray and he looked kinda pissed . "what's up with the face huh?" i said my hands on his neck . "nothing" ashtray said . "yeah right , you know he's new don't be so rude" i said chuckling. "i know but the way he looked at you , something is off about him" ashtray said . "ash you have nothing to worry about" i said grabbing his hand. "ight come on guys" fez said . "your right" ashtray said hoping in the car .

we arrived at school and we went to our classes . time passed and it's lunch . "hey jordan wanna come sit with us?" i said waving to jordan . "yeah sure" he said sitting down next to me . i was in the middle of ashtray and jordan kinda awkward. "so jordan, where were you before you moved over here?" i said breaking the silence. "i was in canada" he said smiling. "i'm gonna go to the restroom" ashtray said getting up pissed. me and jordan looked at him walking to the restroom.

"srry about him , he gets kinda jealous you know" i said laughing. "oh no yeah i know" he said chuckling. he started to stare at me it kinda freaked me out a little but i kept my cool . then he started scooting closer , and he put his finger in my shorts . "yo what the fuck get the fuck off of me ." i said yelling . ashtray comes walking in. "he ain't gotta know" jordan said .

"get the fuck away from me you fucking bitch" i said yelling and i slapped him. at this point everyone is looking and pulling their cameras out . "aye what the fuck you do to my girl?" ashtray backing me up behind him . "nun she was tryna make a move on me" jordan said getting up. "you lying on my fucking name , you put your fucking hands in my shorts ." i yelled .

"ohh you gettin fucked up man" ashtray said running up on jordan and punching him . "you wanna do that shit to my girl right in front of me?" ashtray said yelling. "no man" jordan said with his nose bleeding and face filled with cuts . jordan starts punching ashtray back . "ash stop" i said tryna pull him off. "no" he said yelling at me and shoving me away. jordan took at opportunity and punched ashtray.

ashtray quickly turned around and started choking jordan. "stop please" jordan said holding ashtrays arm. "i'm not fucking stopping, since you wanna touch my girlfriend like that i'm not stopping" ashtray said putting more pressure. "ashtray that's enough" a teacher comes and ashtray lets go of jordan and gets off of him . i grabbed my backpack and ashtray grabbed my hand .

we both walked out of the school . "ashtray, you almost choked him to death" i said holding his hand . "i don't care , nobody touches you like that." ashtray said with his face being tense. "let me see" i said stopping and grabbing his face. i saw and there was cuts and bruises on his face. "aww ashtray, why?" i asked him . "just for you" he said smiling.

we walked to his house and he unlocked the door with his key. we walked in the house . "what happened now?" fez said smoking a blunt in the living room . "i swear you two are troublemakers" faye said . "ashtray almost killed a new kid" i said . then i took ashtray to the restroom and sat him down on the toilet. i looked thru the cabinets and found a first aid kit.

i walked to him and opened the kit. "it's just gonna be a little sting ok?" i said getting the alcohol pads out and ashtray nodded . i dapped the alcohol pads on his face slightly . he started to close his eyes to help the pain to be less painful if that makes any sense . "there it's all clean" i said putting a little bandaid on his cheek. he grabbed my waist and pulled me forward . "what?" i said looking down at him . "nothing your just the fucking best" ashtray said smiling.

i leaned down to kiss him and the door busted open . me and ashtray quickly turned at faye was at the door . "what the fuck" i said . "i need to fucking pee" faye said holding her crotch. "ok faye we're getting out" i said laughing. me and ashtray quickly got out of the bathroom and faye quickly ran in the restroom. i walked ashtray to his room and laid down on his bed . he jumped in his bed and went under the covers .

i got under the covers with him and cuddle with him . "look who wanted to say srry" ashtray said showing me a text that channel texted him . "oh my fucking god, that bitch is obsessed." i said rolling my eyes . " she said that her ex was that was that jordan guy" ashtray said . "well i'll be damned they both fucking crazy" i said chuckling. "thry are meant to be , and so are we" ashtray said smiling like a jerk. "aww come here" i said laughing and pulling him for a kiss .

he kissed me on the lips and grabbed my waist. i laid back down on him . "they gotta be on hella drugs to be that crazy" i said laughing. "they some pussy ass bitches, jordan gotta be trippin if he thought i wasnt gonna do shit" ashtray said. "jealous much?" i said laughing. "do you see the say he was looking at you this morning?" ashtray said. "i thought he was being friendly." i said laughing. "friendly my ass" ashtray said .

"thank you for having my back ash" i said grabbing his face . "anything for my ma" ashtray said kissing my cheek . "i swear you would kill any guy that try's to come close to me" i said laughing. "that's just how i am" he said . "i swear you'll smack a bitch if they come close to me" ashtray said . "well ash, that's the way i am" i said . i cuddled up next to him feeling his warm body .

—————————————————————————

y'all i'm so srry im late , i kinda got caught up in the snow x 💞!!

(it's always the guys named jordan that fuck up constantly 😶.)