ᴘᴀʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴇʏᴇs ᴜᴘ .

y/n pov :

sometimes you know i'm nice , but you rlly gotta get under my skin if you want my real side to come out. that's when your gonna get fucked up . you see channel remember her , yeah she's goes to my school with me and ashtray. well today it's on fucking sight . if i see her i'm gonna keep it cool , but if she wanna rlly fight then we can go bitch. right now im getting ready for school . i was a white v-neck shirt, black shorts, and my black and red air jordans . i put on my red polo jacket and zipped it up .

i grabbed my backpack and my house key and walked out the door . first i go to ashtrays house then fez drops us off at school . i knocked on the door and ashtray answered it . "hey ma , how you doin?" ashtray said hugging me by my waist and kissing me . "i'm doing fine" i said smiling. "im just gonna start the car" fez said going to his car , me and ashtray followed him . me and ashtray got in the car and we were on the way to school.

"yall a little late" fez said dropping us off . me and ashtray walked in hand in hand . "excuse me you two need to go to the office to get a tardy pass" she said pointing to the front desk. i nodded and me and ashtray walked in to math class . "well you two are late , give me the tardy passes" the teacher Ms.Williams said . i gave her my tardy pass and sat down next to ashtray.

"ok so today is about pi" ms.william said . i rolled my eyes getting my journal out . ashtray had his journal out and ripped a paper out . 'wait are finna fight channel during passing period' ashtray wrote on the paper passing it to me . 'yupp' i wrote on the paper passing it back to him . "excuse me your interrupting the lesson right now" ms.william said coming over to me and ashtray.

"we're not even talking" i said shrugging my shoulders . "your a disruption to this classroom" ms.william said. "i wasn't even talking , i just think it's the voices in your head" i said pointed to my head. "that's it, detention" ms.william said walking back to her seat . ashtray looked at me and i looked at him . "i'm not going to that shit" i whispered.  timed passed and i backed my things up and walked out the class room .

ashtray quickly followed behind me, i was looking for channel, if i say it's on sight then it's on sight bitch. i see channel leaning against the lockers talking to her friends . i walked behind her and her friends are just looking at me telling each other that i'm right there . "and then she said it was on sight , like that bitch not gonna do anything, she's just mad bc i'm gonna take her boyfriend." channel said twirling her hair .

"uhh channel" one of her friends said pointing to me . "what is ashtray behind me? do i look hot?" channel said fixing her hair. "oh my fucking god are you kidding me?" i said smiling . she turned around and i punched her in the face. "you wanna talk shit bitch huh?!" i said yelling on top of her . "help me you fucking bitches" channel said yelling to her friends. they were just standing there with their hands on their mouths .

everyone gathered around us and started recording . "you wanna call me a bitch huh?!" i said grabbing her hair and pulling her up to my face . i slammed her face down and started punching her again. "ok that's enough" ashtray said pulling me off of channel by my backpack. channel got up and she looked like a fucking crackhead . "you crazy ass bitch" channel said yelling . i starting laughing and turned around . ashtray still had a grip on my backpack.

"guess what people ashtray and i kissed ok , you hear that y/n ." she said yelling . i stopped walking and i looked at ashtray and he looked at channel pissed. i took off my backpack and ran up to her punching her in the face. she fell down and i got back on top of her punching her in the face holding her by her hair. i grabbed her face and smashed her into the lockers. "you could never shut the fuck up can you?" i said .

"alright lady's that's enough , get off of her y/n!" the assistant principal said pulling me off of her . "y/n that's it get out of this school your suspended!" she said while she went to channel to see if she was ok . she was bleeding out her nose and gave that bitch a black eye . "fine with me fuck all you bitches" i said sticking my middle finger up at everyone . i snached my backpack from ashtray. i kinda pulled a fez, fighting that bitch.

i walked out of the school . "where are you going?" ashtray said grabbing my hand . you know i'm gonna be so fucking mad if ashtray and channel kissed . "where does it look like i'm going?" i said shoving his arm away . "you know if you and channel kissed you didn't have to hide it from me" i said . "i didn't want to tell you bc you would go crazy , she forced me to do that shit" ashtray said scoffing. " whatever" i said.

he grabbed my waist and kissed me on the lips . me and ashtray walked to his house. i'm still fucking mad but i wasent going to show it. we walked up to the door and knocked . "what the fuck are y'all doin here?" faye said talking with her mouth full having a bite of her sandwich in her mouth . "i got suspended" i said walking in the house. "why?" fez asked he was sitting on the couch. "because i beat that bitch channel up" i said diving into the couch . "how long?" fez said . "ion know, i'm just gonna go back when i feel like it i guess" i said .

"well since we're here , wanna hit it?" ashtray said sitting next to me and passing me a blunt that was already lit up . "ofc" i said taking it and inhaling it. "so that means you got kicked out of school?" faye said inhaling her smoke. "no faye , it means i cant go to school in till they say i can" i said exhaling the smoke. i laid back on ashtrays lap passing the blunt to him . "who is 'they'? " faye asked . "faye , the fucking principal" i said resting my eyes.

"so you won or nahh" faye asked . "i fucking beat that bitch to almost death" i said to faye . "damn, you thinking like me now" fez said laughing. "damn right i am" i said laughing. ashtray then laid down with me and we sat there watching a movie . "is this real?" faye said . "faye it's a fucking movie , all of this is fake" i said . "ohh" faye said hitting her weed and smiling.

——————————————————————————

we had a little faye action going on at the end. i making more ideas in my head right now x 💞