ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀsʜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ! 𝟹

y/n pov :

i don't know what to do, what to say. i'm so speechless... i look down to my waist and held it as blood was gushing out. " Y/N !" ashtray yelled holding me in his lap with tears slashing on my face mixing with mines. i don't know how to feel, it's like i can't feel anything but it fucking hurts to move. ashtray sobs looking at me like this, and he's shaking due to not knowing what to do in this moment.

" YOUR JUST GONNA SIT THERE STILL HOLDING YOU GOD DAMN GUN?" ashtray yelled out with his soul. his anger and his sadness were just like mixing together making everything out of control. "ash i cant." i said crying looking back down on my side. "yes you can, please you cant do this to me." ashtray said struggling to breath as mucus was forming in his nose.

"WHAT YOU GONNA STAND ON YOU FEET ALL FUCKING DAY?" ashtray yelled at the fbi or idfk. ashtray grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911. "hello 911?" ashtray said in the phone. "ash what the fuck are they gonna do?" fez said in pain as well. "shut the fuck up alr" ashtray said crying more. "there's been a shooting and my girlfriend got shot" ashtray said. " yes she's a minor, and we live at ***" ashtray said as calmly as he could.

"CAN YOU PLEASE HURRY THE FUCK UP?" ashtray yelled into the phone letting his anger over take. "ash im not gonna make it, i love you." i said with tears running down my face, making my shirt drenched with tears, sweat, and blood . "don't fucking say that ok, their on their way ok" ashtray said tucking my hair behind my ear. "no ash, i love you let me go ashtray" i said sobbing not wanting to go without him.

"ok ok here, i'll hold it" ashtray said grabbing a small towel to cover up my wound. "ash the blood is just going straight thru the towel" i said looking down at my side. "i love you y/n , please y/n" " i cant hang on for longer i love yo- " my last final words i said before i couldn't see ashtray. everything was weird and pitch black . i don't know what the fuck is going on right now and it's creeping me the fuck out.

ashtrays pov :

" i cant hang on for longer i love yo- " y/n said before her eyes closed shut. "y/n ?" i called out to her . "stop playing that shit, that's not fucking funny y/n" ashtray said shaking me . " Y/N WAKE UP PLEASE" i said shaking her lifeless body making it useless. "shh it's gonna be ok. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE AMBULANCE AT?" i pulled her close to me bursting into tears once again.

i squeeze her in my arms not wanting to let go of her forever. then i here sirens i smile as tears are still rolling down my eyes. "their here for you y/n you hear me, i'm gonna be there with you" i said hugging her lifeless body in my mine. "GET OUT OF THE THE WAY MOVE IT" the ambulance people said to the fbi, rolling the wheeled stretcher towards the restroom.

"she's right here" i said to the ambulance. "alright let's lift her up" this guy said to his team. they grabbed her from my arms and carried her on top of the wheeled stretcher. i got up dusting myself off and i looked at y/n already wanting to cry. "is she gonna be ok" i said . "she will if we hurry" the guy said to me nodding his head. i walked out the restroom and the fbi were holding their guns at me .

"put it back down he's a kid!" fez yelled. "fez you ight" i said getting on my knees. "i'm alright , don't worry about me , worry about y/n. take care of her is my last wish" fez said looking straight into my eyes wanting me to promise him. "don't say that shit" i said . "i love you, brother" fez said. "i love you too" i said. the ambulance come rushing out of the restroom and i ran with them having my hand on top of y/n hand.

we got to the ambulance truck and i helped pull y/n in the truck. "sorry kid you can't come" the guy said having his hand against my chest. "i'm fucking coming, the fuck you think you are. it's not to late to grab my gun" i yelled, maybe that will loosen this dude up. "alright ok, just sit right next to her" he hopped in the truck. i hopped in and sat down next to y/n holding her hand. "you can do this y/n , i know you can" fuck me i already feeling my fucking eyes watering again.

"we're here" the guy said , all the ambulance people rolled y/n out straight into the emergency room. i hopped out the truck and chased after them stumbled on my shoe lace a little. they got to the room and i tried to follow after. " nuh-uh you cant be in there while surgery" a doctor came up to me and backed me up away from the surgery room. "ight i know" i put my hands up a slumped down on the chair.

the same doctor sat at the front desk where she worked. "hey buddy, where's all that blood from. i can give you a check up real quick. the name is dr.robinson or dr. R." i guess her name is dr. R i rlly don't got time for this shit. "don't call me buddy." i was already annoyed. "are you doing ok ? was that your sister or something, you must be rlly worried." is she trying to make sweet talk with me?

i get it she's trying to make me fucking open up, and if i open up the bitch might take me to a mental hospital. i don't FUCKS with that shit. "she's my girlfriend." i hope she sees in my face that if she doesn't shut the fuck up, i might just punch her as well. "oh, uh ok. well she's in the right hands" oh she's fake smiling, i love making ppl uncomfortable so they can just get the fuck away.

time passed and this surgery was taking hella long. but as long as they bring me back my ma, we straight. i fell asleep a little, but i woke up from being shook by a doctor. "sir, sir wake up" the doctor shoot me. "alr for fucks sake i'm awake" i rubbed my head . "ok so it's just you that's with y/n today right?" the doctor said looking at his paper. "yuh what is it? is she alright?" i stood up from my seat.

——————————————————————————

well let's hope there's gonna be a part 4 ily 😋