ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

y/n pov :

i rush thru my stuff searching for my cheerleading uniform. for halloween i was wearing my cheerl uniform from school and i was gonna add some blood down my eyes so it makes it look like i was crying blood . and ashtray was just wearing a jersey with blood splatters ."what if it's in your cheerleader bag?" ashtray said eating chips sitting in front of my vanity. he got the blunt he just rolled up and lit it up . "oh wait duhh" i said tapping my head.

not to mention i snuck ashtray inside my house. i actually don't know how i did it but i did so now here we are . i looked in my closet so i could get the bag out, i found it laying on the floor out. "look away" i said . ashtray smiled and took his hand and put it up to his eyes .

i smiled and i kept looking at him to make sure he didn't peek . ashtray moved his finger acting like he was gonna open eyes . "ok i'm done" i said . he took his hands off his eyes and got up grabbing my waist . he passed the blunt to me and i took a hit blowing it out . he kissed me and sat down on my bed .

"i'm just gonna drop the blood down my eyes and i'll be done" i said putting the blood below my eyes making it drip down my face . i put my house key inside my bra . i got my cheer bag and put clothes inside the bag bc i'm gonna sleep over at ashtrays house . i did not feel like coming back home, i was not gonna ruin a good night by coming back home.

he carried my bag while i had my blue pompoms in my hand walking down the stairs . i looked and my parents were in the backyard. i swear they do crack and be seeing weird shit at night. i walked out the door and i saw fez in his car waiting for me and ashtray. we got in the car and we were on the way to the halloween party.

we all pulled up and got out of the car and walked up to the door knocking . "hey guys" kat said opening the door and letting us in . " hi kat you look like a nun goddess" i said hugging her . "girl you look so pretty" she said . me and ashtray held hands and walked thru the crowd of ppl .

i saw rue sitting down on a small couch with lexi . "hey rue how you been?" i said hugging her . "i've been better" rue said . i went to go sit next to rue but ashtray beat me to it . "rlly ash?" i said looking at him . he then looked down on his lap . "fine" i said smiling. i went and sat on his thigh.

ashtray then grabbed a blunt on a table . "ash that's someone else's" i said laughing. "i don't give a fuck" ashtray said laughing. he put it to his lips and lighted it up . he exhaled the smoke and passed it to me . i inhaled the smoke then exhaled leaning my head back . i reached to rue to see if she wanted it . she shook her head , i then reached to lexi she shook her head .

i shrugged my shoulders and took another hit of the weed passing it back to ashtray. timed pass and me and ashtray were just looking for restroom . "ash i need to go to the restroom" i said squeezing my legs together like i was about to pee in my pants .

i took his hand and went upstairs to see if the bathroom was upstairs . we got upstairs and ran to the closes restroom. but when i opened the door , it was a bedroom with cassie and mckay making out taking their clothes off . i quickly closed the door and covered my eyes . "by far that was the weirdest shit i've seen tonight" i said . we walked to the next door, and thank god it was a restroom.

i closed the door and ashtray jumped and sat on the sink . i got on the toilet and did my thing . after i got up and pulled my skirt back up. then i hear banging on the door . "hurry up " some guy said . "i'm washing my hands" i said yelling over the music . ashtray walked behind me and hugged me from behind . i looked back and he was resting his head on my shoulder.

i kissed him and the door budges open . then i see some random guy with a girl . "what the fuck are you bitches that down bad" i said walking out of the restroom holding ashtrays hand. me and him walking back to the couch . where rue and lexi were. they were talking and all i here is .

"is that gia?" lexi said looking to the side . all of us turn and see troy lighting up and blunt and passing it to gia . "you gotta be fucking joking" rue said getting up and going to gia and troy . we got up and i walked with rue holding ashtrays hand . and ofc if troy is here his bitch ass twin roy gotta be here .

"oh shit" roy said . "yeah oh shit you should be fucking worried ." i said mocking him. "what are you doing here?" gia said smiling at rue . "what am i doing here , what the fuck are you doing here?" rue said . "gettin lit" troy said gia and him started laughing.

"i'll deal with your ass later , get up" rue said to troy. "what?" troy said . "i said get the fuck up" rue said picking troy up by the collar of his shirt . "aye ashtray, how she like you know? " roy said pointing down . "keep it in your fucking pants asshole" i said. "control your bitchy gf" roy said to ashtray.

"look man chill we just came here for a good time , not dealin with pussys like you" ashtray said . "i want you to do something about it" roy said getting up and pushing ashtray. "what the fuck is wrong with you?" i said pushing roy back . then ashtray started punching roy . roy fell back and he's on the floor .

fez then comes running . "ight man chill" fez said to ashtray. "lil pussy , look who always get they ass beat for running they mouth. i did something about " ashtray said walking out of the party . we all got in the car and i sat next to ashtray. "he just never learns his lesson" i said laying my head on his shoulder. "on god all he wanna do is talk shit" ashtray said .

we got to the house and ashtray got my bag . we walked inside the house and ashtray started taking all the fake blood off his face . "i'm gonna change" i said . he jumped on his bed and closed his eyes . i grabbed my black shorts and my plain white long sleeve shirt. i got my makeup remover and removed the blood off my face .

i hoped in the bed with ashtray putting the covers over me . ashtray put his arm around my waist and pulled the covers more up . "so what's your plan ? you gonna kill him next time" i said laughing. "i might just have to" ashtray said laughing. "goodnight ash" i said . "goodnight y/n" ashtray said kissing me goodnight .

——————————————————————————

stop i literally almost fought this girl at the park , but she called her whole group . like if your scared just say that 💓 also i'm half awake making this so idk how i over was it . i'll just umm look over it in the morning bc i'm ready go pass out.

(when i fucking tell you there were hella mistakes and misspells i had to fix. 💓)