ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ sᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪᴛ 𝟸

y/n pov :

we both walk in hand in hand smelling the smell of weed and alcohol . "no touching each other , stay in the backyard , ashtray when you get that call go start the car up ." fez whispered to me and ashtray . we both nodded .  then me and ashtray made our way  to the backyard where fez said to go . we sat by this table area with chairs around it and the pool right infront of us .

i sat right next to him . i was on my phone for a little . then ashtray starts digging in his backpack . and he pulls out a blunt . "don't tell fez hurry up let's smoke this shi" ashtray said as he lights it up and inhales it . he passes it me . "are you sure ashtray?" i said . "come y/n it's news years " ashtray said trying to convince me to try it .

"fuck it your right" i said. he shows me how to inhale it so i don't start coughing like crazy. "first you put it to the tip of your lips, then inhale, take the blunt off your lips then inhale again" said ashtray. he holds the blunt to my lips and i follow the instructions and i then exhale it ."not bad y/n" he said while smiling .

"we should do this shit more" i said . me and ashtray start laughing at each other . "i feel like i'm in the fucking sky right now ash" i said smiling at him . i stared at him at his dimples, his tattoos, then i met eyes with him and he started looking at my lips . "have i ever told you you look mad fine" said ashtray. i blushed hard from that comment that he made . then he leaned in and kissed me. god i swear that shit felt like heaven .

i grabbed ashtrays hand and i drag him inside with me. i wanna see what everyone is doing low key boring just being outside looking at everyone having fun. we walk in hearing the music of biggie and the smell of weed. "where we going ma?" ashtray said confused asf. "dancing" i said proudly he fucking hates dancing. "oh hell n- " "i'm not taking a no for an answer" i said cutting him off putting my finger to his lip, we both smiled. we got to where mostly everyone was at, and all of sudden i hear that fucking beat.

'100 shots by young dolph' my mfucking song. me and ashtray look at each other knowing damn well this is our shit, fuck dancing. i faced him and he had his hands wrapped around my waist as we start screaming the lyrics. "a hunnid shots, how the fuck you miss a whole hunnid shots?" i screamed. "thought you said we was dancing?" ashtray said. "why you wanna dance-" "nope" he ways cutting me off. we walk back to the backyard.

it's been like an hour and these ppl came and sat next to us . ngl me and ashtray were smiling like crazy . then astray gets a call and it's fez . "yo , what's good ." ashtray said answering the phone . "start the car and be ready , man ." said fez . "alright , sure thing " said ashtray . i grabbed ashtrays hand . "nah, dude, i'm done for the night " said ashtray to the ppl we were sitting with .

me and him ran to rue to see if she wanted a ride .  "yo , fez said if you want a ride , now's the time ." ashtray said . "all right" rue replied . now me and him ran inside the house to get the keys from fez . me and ashtray still holding hands pushing through everyone to get to fez and nate . ashtray let go of my hand and went behind fez and fez secretly handed the keys to ashtray .

"hi fez, me and ashtray are gonna wait in the car when your ready ." i said . "well , well ,well what do we have here" nate said as he puts this hands at the bottom of my shirt . "don't fucking touch me weirdo" i said while slapping him . "the fuck you just say to me ?" said nate . then he put his hand on my neck and squeezed . "aye chill , man" said ashtray . he tried to push nate off but nate pushed him away on the floor .

then i see fez getting a glass cup and smashing  nate's head with it . i get out of nates grip and i ran to ashtray and i fell on top of him . me and ashtray hurry to get up while fez was beating up nate . ashtray grabs my hand and we ran to start the car . i got in the passenger seat and ashtray got in the drivers seat .

me and ashtray were both breathing heavy . i pulled the review mirror down and i looked at my neck . "holy shit , oh fuck " i said while running my fingers around my neck . "lemme see" ashtray said . "ow be careful" i said after ashtray takes a look at my neck . "wait here let me go get ice" ashtray said . "no wait intill we get to the gas station i don't wanna risk you going in the ." i said pulling him back in the car .

he did look kinda mad but i didn't care , i just want him to be safe . soon after a couple of minutes fez and rue come running to the car . "go ashtray drive to the gas station" fez said rushing ashtray . we soon arrived at the shop and ashtray quickly got out of the car . "what's his deal? " rue said . we all got out and me and ashtray were in the back .

rue and fez were outside and ashtray was putting ice on my neck . i was sitting on the sofa and ashtray was standing in infront of me carefully putting the ice on my neck ."fuck bro, i should've got up to help you ." ashtray quickly getting that off his chest. "ashtray you did help, but he pushed you away, you did what you could it isn't your fault ok?" i said . "nate is mad weird " said ashtray . "i heard that he in love with jules." i said . "what the fuck? where did that urge come from?" ashtray smiling.

"nate is like , he's a man whore" i said laughing. "i swear his relationship with maddy is a fucking roller coaster." ashtray said laughing. "him and his dad weird, both fucking pedofiles" i said laying my head back. i swear nate and his dad need a fucking family consular. that whole fucking family is fucked up . it's always the rich and happy family's that are weird inside doors.

i took both my hands and put them on his cheeks for him to bend down . i kissed him and we locked lips for a second intill he came to sit down next to me . "tonight was one hell of a new years " i said putting my hand on his face . "best part was getting high with you y/n" ashtray said while putting his arm around me and laying my head on his shoulder . "goodnight y/n" said ashtray . then he kissed me on the head soon closing his eyes . "goodnight ashtray " i said . and we both passed out on the couch .

———————————————————————————

thank you guys for voting for me !!💗