ᴅᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ .

y/n pov :

"why the fuck do i have detention, i didn't do shit" i said leaning back on the school chair. "y/n you were talking back to the teacher" the principal said to me . "she said that i was a disruption to the class , i wasn't even saying anything, the bitch act like she need dick in her life i swear." i said scoffing. "language, y/n" she said . "and why is he in here too? he didn't do shit" i said pointing to ashtray.

"because he was passing notes to you, and he walked out of the school during lunch , after he beat up a student" the principal said . "this is so fucking stupid" ashtray said. "well you two need to sit down and be quiet" said the principal . i leaned back and put my feet on the desk . i put my backpack in my lap and opened it . i reached in my backpack and texted ashtray on my phone . 'let's sneak out of this hoe when she's gone' i texted him .

'ight' he said. "ok you two stay here i'm gonna print some papers" the principal said. she walked out the room and me and ashtray looked out the door to make sure she was gone . "that bitch is down bad" i said whispering to ashtray . i went to the door handle and it was locked , i budged it but it wouldn't open. "fuck my life" i said sitting back in the chair . "this is a piece of shit" ashtray sitting back down.

the door unlocks and the principal walks . "ok i'm back" the principal said. "are we suppose to be happy about that?" i said to her. "i'm rlly sick of this attitude , this is your last warning" the principal said walking up to me desk and getting close to my ear. "what you goin do, hit me?" i said crossing my arms. "i'm gonna have your guardian to come up here right now!" she said yelling in my ear.

"yo back up" ashtray said . "call your brother i'm gonna talk to him" the principal said . "you need to shut your mouth" the principal said putting her hand in my shoulder. "don't fucking touch me" i said shoving her hand away . meanwhile ashtray was on the phone with fez . "don't use that language" the principal said. "then don't put your hands on me" i said .

"you need to calm down" the principal said holding me down. "aye get off of her" ashtray said. "get the fuck off me , ashtray record this shit" i yelled tryna get out of her grip. ashtray recorded . "you need to put that camera away right now!" the principal yelled. "i'm gonna get fez" ashtray ran out of the classroom and got fez . "can you please get your hand off me?" i said tryna get out of her grip. "i think you need to go to the mental hospital" the principal said .

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" i said . "i'm gonna need officer william here" she said in the walkie-talkie . the officer comes in and gets me off the chair and takes me to the principals office. "sit down here for me ms y/n" officer william said. i sat down next to fez and ashtray. the principal sat down in her chair and took a deep breath. "ok , how could i start? these kids were fighting and doing illegal things" she said .

"what does this have to do with me?" fez said . i already know he's high as shit right now. "i think they need some concealing?" she said. "do y'all think y'all need concealing?" fez said looking at me and ashtray. "i'm straight" ashtray said . "i don't know why your even asking it's non of your concern" i said to the principal. "no you don't need concealing, you need to go to a mental hospital." she said . i looked at ashtray and fez they both shook their head . i look at the principal and i jumped out my seat slapping her . the officer grabbed me and put me back in my seat .

"you know what i'm done , take them out of my office." she said fixing her shirt. the officer picked my up and dropped me off outside. "they are fucking assholes" i said fixing my clothes. we walked to the car and drove to the house. "they gotta be on something" fez said in locking the front door. "what happened?" faye said to us . "y/n slapped the principal" ashtray said putting mine and his backpack in the floor .

"damnn" faye said exhaling her smoke. "the bitch said i needed to go to a mental hospital, she acted like i wasn't gonna do anything" i said laying down on the couch. "that bitch is fucking crazy, she on herion type shit" ashtray said passing me a blunt . he lifted my legs and sat on the couch put my legs on his lap . "she need to calm the fuck down , i could've beat that bitch up if officer william wasn't there" i said inhaling the smoke.

"she mad she ain't gettin enough dick" fez said laughing. "she stay mad" i said passing the blunt to ashtray. "i feel like she gonna quit her job" i said . "how did it all start?" faye said inhaling smoke. "first we were in detention for no reason supposedly 'talking back' my ass" i said inhaling the smoke. "why did she call me up there , for some dumb shit" fez asked.

"bc she was holding me down , and ashtray was recording it something like that ." i said passing the blunt back to ashtray. "i didn't even fucking know what was going on, i looked away for a second and the principal was holding down y/n" ashtray said exhaling the smoke. "homegirl got mad bc she was holding me down , that doesn't even make any sense , i told her to get her hands off of me" i said .

i sat up from the couch and went to the kitchen , after getting held down by some pressed bitches , i need something to eat. i looked in the cabinet and reached for the noddles but it was all the way in the back . "here i got you" ashtray said reaching from behind me and getting the noodles for me. "thank you ash" i said kissing him on the lips . he held his hands on my waist while i was making the noodles .

"don't burn down the house" fez said . "it's just in the microwave don't worry" i said. i put the noodles in and waited for 3 minutes for it to cook. i leaned on the counter and ashtray was in front of me holding my waist . "do you smell that?" ashtray said . "smell what?" i said confused . ashtray went go open the microwave and a wave of smoke passed him . "y/n you burnt the fucking noodles" ashtray said .

"how?" i said. "you didn't put water in it" ashtray said getting a towel and getting the noodles out the microwave. "i told you, and you said not to worry" fez said . "damnn i was that fucking hungry" i said laughing. ashtray went go throw the noddles out . "srry guys" i said smiling and hugging ashtray. "ma you were that hungry" ashtray said holding my waist leaning against the counter. "i guess i was" i said kissing him on the lips , i could feel him smiling thru the kiss.

—————————————————————————

y'all i heard javon is dating kaylee i have no idea, i think i'm gonna start bouncin off the walls but that's ok . anyways goodnight, i just watched conjuring so this took a bit 💓.