ɪᴍᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ

(y'all so all of these are imagines, and these are all
i mixed up with s1 ashtray and s2 ashtray. just so i don't get anyone confused)

y/n pov :

"can i come over ash , my parents are acting like bitches right" i said over the phone . "yuhh ofc , but mouse about to be comin in a little" ashtray said . "ok see you later" i said before hanging up the phone . you can hear my fucking parents yelling at each other like all the way upstairs when their downstairs. i had on a red long sleeve , with black simple spencers , and my white air jordans on.

i grabbed my backpack filled with clothes bc well if my parents are yelling at each other for dumb shit , soon they're gonna yell at me for dumb shit. i walked downstairs quietly and slowly. i got my house key and ran out of that bitch . i was walking to fez house .

when i got there i walked up to the gate . "aye ash open the gate" i said banging in the gate . the door unlocks and ashtray comes go open the gate."hey y/n how you been?" he said opening the gate and hugging me. "i've been good how about you?" i said. "i've been ight , bu mouse about to come over for some business." ashtray said walking inside .

i walked in the kitchen and hopped on the counter. i was on my phone and i looked up to ashtray taking a bite of his sandwich. we met eyes and i was holding in my laugh . " what" ashtray said with his mouth full. " don't talk with your mouth full , you gonna start spitting all your food out" i said laughing and grabbing his cheeks and making his lips form like a fish .

"aye get your hand off" ashtray said smiling. i got my backpack and opened it to roll up some weed. ashtray was leaning against the counter eating his sandwich scrolling through his phone . i rolled it up and licked it . ashtray got up taking his last bite and getting water out of fridge. i put the blunt to my lips patting my hands down around me looking for my lighter .

i opened my backpack searching for my lighter . "fuck , i forgot my lighter" i said with the blunt still
in on my lips . " i got you hol up" ashtray said going to the dinning table getting a lighter . at this point ashtray was done with his sandwich. oh and if your wondering where fez was at , he was in his grandmas room .

he threw me the light and i caught it . i put the lighter up to my lips and inhaled. i took the blunt off and exhaled the smoke , then i passed it to ash. "do you know when mouse is coming?" i said . "nah ion know what time he coming , i guess whenever he call up fez." ashtray said passing the blunt back to me .

"he's fucking scary as shit" i said smiling and inhaling the weed . "he ain't all that" ashtray said shrugging his shoulders. "well duh to you he isn't , your like fucking hulk or some shit" i said laughing . he started laughing and he leaned in to kiss me but there was banging on the gate . me and ashtray looked at each other and i put the blunt down on the tray so it could stop the fire .

the only reason i was acting all scared was bc i thought it was mouse . i hoped off the counter next to ashtray. "aye ash is that mouse" fez yelled bc he was in the other room . " yo fucker let me in!" i heard rue say . "nahh it's rue" ashtray said . "oh my fucking god rue you scared me" i said opening the door and the gate . " i have this amazing plan but i need to tell fez" rue said walking in the house .

me and ashtray followed her in where fez was at . me and ashtray were leaning against the door flame while rue is talking to fez . " yo, fez, so you know how in every '90s thriller right , Morgan freeman plays, like the same semi-psychic black cop." rue said looking at fez . "yeah" fez said . " so, i know that's kind of racist, but the point is, in every movie, he's always calmly putting the fucking pieces of the case together, while everybody else around him is fucking freaking out , saying 'you don't know what your talking about , Morgan , your a fucking bad husband , you should fucking retire' " rue said fast.

" i cant even fucking focus" i said whispering to ashtray with my eyes half closed and leaning my head back . ashtray looked at my and started laughing. " but no , morgan is fucking hyper focus, bc he can see beyond the little details. he's looking for the big fucking picture . bc all this shit? is connected, fez . and it is way bigger than any of us can fucking see ." rue said pointing to her head .

"the point is, that's me . right now , that is fucking me . i could see everything so fucking clearly. i know what happened, i know how it happened, and i know what the fuck i'm gonna do about it ." rue said holding up her fingers . "word" fez said . " word" rue said repeating back . "damn that was a lot to process" i said .

"she cant hear me right?" rue said pointing to fez grandma . "she cant see you either" fez said . "ok good bc this is like some real top secret shit" rue said . " trust me , rue, she not gonna gossip." fez said . " ok um , do you still have that gun?" rue asked . "what gun?" said fez . " the one from the couch" rue said . " i mean i got a couple of guns" fez said .

"why do you have so many guns?" rue asked . "my grandma" fez said . "that's cool" rue said . " whatcha worried about my guns for?" fez said . "ok, well, i was thinking, that maybe you could use one to scare nate jacobs ." rue said . " are you serious?" fez said looking at rue . "i mean i'm not serious" rue said shaking her shoulders. "rue that must be the dumbest shit you said all fuckin day" fez said .

"you don't have to fucking point it at him . you could just flash it" rue said pointing to her waist. " you rlly have lost your fuckin mind rue." fez said . " what did nate do ?" i said . you know i rlly never liked nate but i at least wanna know what he did . "fuck, it's a bad fucking idea, ok? i was just fucking spit balling here. i mean he fucked with me , he fucked with jules . and i want fucking revenge ok, srry?" rue said .

"yupp i fully agree on rue with that one" i said nodding my head . then fez phone starts to ring. " oh shit" i said to ash . "fuck mouse is here , ash and y/n y'all go in the hall way and watch from a far don't let him see y'all." fez said . ashtray grabbed my hand and went to the hall way . then we see fez walk to the door and mouse and cluster walked in .

i gripped on ashtrays arm , i didn't like that bitch mouse but i was also terrified of him . mouse sat down on the couch and cluster dumbed out all these different drugs . then out of the corner of my eye i see rue . " rue what the fuck are you doing" i mouth to her . "i'm leaving" rue mouthed back . "oh my fucking god" i whispered to ash .

"yo, im gonna need you to start moving some weight" mouse said to fez . " yo i'm just trying to keep it lowkey over hear man" fez said . " and i'm tryna make fuckin money" mouse said shaking his head . " even if i wanted all this shit bruh , i don't got the money for all this, man" fez said . " that's why you in luck , im gonna front it to you , ten percent on the vig, and i'll collect it in a month" mouse said .

"i'm not tryna do all that shit man" fez said making multiple eye contact with rue. "i ain't asking bruh , step yo shit up" mouse said laughing. mouse grabbed all his shit and left . me and ashtray got up from where we were hiding at . "i think i gotta go home now , my parents are probably gonna be mad but i'll see you tomorrow at the gas station?" i said getting my backpack. "yuhh i'll see you tomorrow goodnight" ashtray said kissing me on the lips . " goodnight" i said walking out .

i walked home and put my house key in slowly . i opened the door and my parents were right there . "where the fuck were you y/n?" my dad said slurring bc he was fucking drunk . " i was just at ashtrays"
i said tryna going upstairs . " don't walk away from my young lady your grounded for a week , and i don't want you hanging out with that boy any more" he yelled .

" i don't even know what the fuck you hate him so much he didn't do shit to you , be happy for once" i said slamming my door and locking the door . i threw my backpack on the floor and pulled my blanket over me .

———————————————————————————

y'all this was supposed to be a little part then switch to the scene where fez was confronting nate but i rlly don't know what happen but i'll definitely gonna make a part 2!! 😭