ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

y/n pov :

"ash can you hand me my straightener?" i said parting my hair . "yeah i got you" ashtray said getting my straightener. he handed it to me . "thank you" i said smiling. he leaned down and kissed me on my lips . "your welcome" ashtray said walking back to my bed . i started straightening my hair section by section. i was in my cheer uniform, getting ready for the basketball game .

there wasn't rlly a lot of cheer members that are gonna show up since it's just a basketball game."hey christina" i said answering her facetime call. "heyy whatcha doing boo" she said . "i'm getting ready for the basketball game" i said straightening a strand of my hair. "me too but alright boo i'll see you in a little" she said . ashtray got up and put his arms around me hugging me. " tell your man i didn't wanna see him i wanted to see you" christina said as ashtray sticked the middle finger up at her. "alright, bye" i said laughing, hanging up the phone .

i got down with my hair and i started to pack up my stuff for cheer . i got my extra change of clothes after the game and i put the bag over my shoulder. "you ready ma?" ashtray said holding my waist . "yeah" i said smiling. he held my hand in his walking downstairs. i was about to walk out the door when my dad stopped me . "how many times are you gonna dress like a whore?" he said grabbing my wrist. " aye, yo don't touch her" ashtray said calmly.

i shoved his hand away and walked out the door. "that drug dealing boy is a bad influence" he yelled as i got into fez car. fez dropped us off at the front of the school and i see christina and isaiah smoking a blunt. "you fake ass bitches" i said walking towards them . "want some?" christina said holding the blunt up to me. "if i mess up on my running back hand spring , i'm gonna kill you" i said bringing the blunt up to my lips.

ashtray dabbed isaiah up , and me and christina have to go inside and stretch. "bye ashtray" i said waving . i walked in side the gym before the players came in . we got to our side of the bleachers and started stretching. i spreader my legs and stretched over . "you good ?" i said to christina. "i'm so good, like high in the fucking sky right now" she said stretching . "ok ladies get in your formations" our coach said as the other school cheer team walked in.

our team was in the basketball court and and other school wa son the basketball court too. " let me hear you say!" i raised my voice putting my hands around my mouth as the ball is thrown up to see which team would catch it. cristina starts the clap rhythm. "this is how we do it, shoot that ball right thru the hoop, cmon let's score , two points more!" the cheer team said shouting out as i did my running back hand spring . i landed smiling with my hands on my side.

i see ashtray and his homeboys come in the court and sat down on the bleachers . "christina , let's go with them" i said pointing at ashtray and his homeboys. "yeah let's go" she said grabbing my hand. we got up to the steps and christina went to go sit down with isaiah at i sat next to ashtray. "i got you this " ashtray said holding up my favorite candy. "aww thank you" i said kissing him on his cheek .

then i see the player from that other team we're gonna shoot , you know how people line up and the shooter is in the middle. i don't fucking know . i looked at christina and she nodded her head at me. "alright yall, bounce bounce ahh, ok?" christina said . "alright" isaiah said agreeing with the travis and matthew. "bounce, bounce, ahhh" we all screamed making the player miss . we started busting out laughing.

time passed and we were on our last 5 minutes of the game. "coach says y'all gotta do the call your parents chant" one of the cheer girls said. "ight" i said . i looked at christina and we both got up and went to the front of the bleachers where everyone can see us . "3, 2, 1" i whispered to her. "call your parents!" we said together clapping our hands . everyone repeated back . me and christina walked back to our coach getting ready to do the next chant .

"dribble it , pass it , you make the basket!" the cheer team shouted. this one guy then made the ball in the basket , me and christina start jumping up and down happy that we had won. the cheer team then went to the locker room and changed out of our uniforms. i changed into something simple like my black basketball shorts and my black shirt that hugged my waist.

i walked out the school with christina and me having a side conversation. "so i'm gonna sleepover at isaiah's house you and ashtray wanna come for a little?" she said walking towards the boys . "of course boo" i said smiling. "ash can you hold my bag please?" i said . "yeah i got you" ashtray said taking my bag off my shoulder. "you wanna go to isaiah's ?" i said . "i was just gonna ask you the same thing" he said chuckling .

"we get it , you guys think the same bc y'all guys are in a relationship or whatever." matthew said . "stay mad you can't get no bitches" ashtray said holding my waist . "aye let's walk to my house" isaiah said. "ight i'm down" ashtray said . now we're walking to isaiah's house i swear i thought he lived around the corner . "how fucking far is your house from here?" i said reaching in my cheer bag for water . "it's just around the corner" he said .

"you've been saying that for the last 10 minutes" matthew said . "i swear this time" isaiah said .i chugged some of the water and travis pushed the water up which made me spit all the water out . ashtray looked at me and started laughing at me. "you fucking trashy ass bitch" i said i splashed the rest of the water on travis . "fucking whore" he said looking at his clothes.

isaiah opened the door walking in the house . isaiah went straight to the game turning it on . i sat on the floor next to ashtray. right before he turned in his game he pulled out a blunt and lit it up . he inhaled the smoke passing it to me . i inhaled the smoke also and passed it back to him . he took a hit of the weed and went to kiss me . when we kissed i inhaled the smoke he had in his mouth. i pulled away from the kiss and blew out the smoke . "never do that ever again in front of me" matthew said with a disgusted face. we started laughing at each other passing the blunt around the room.

——————————————————————————

if that bitch faye snitches , i swear ima shove that needle down her throat. jk 💞.

(YALL IM SO FUCKJNG SRRY I FELL ASLEEP TRYNA READ THIS SO I MAKE SURE I DIDNT MISSPELL ANYTHING 💗)