3.

Brittny

So far this morning has been well. Ever since Mr. Perez made a fool of Diggy, he hasn't said anything to me. Now it's 3rd period and we have Spanish. I was at my locker and I was quickly trying to hurry up before I was late for class.

The bell soon rang and the halls were empty. Damn, I hate being the last to walk in class. I walked in and all eyes were on me. The usual.

Again people were laughing at me for no reason."Todo El Mundo Calla!" Mr. Perez Said. His voice was so sexy and smooth when he spoke in Spanish.

"What The Hell did he just say?" Cameron blurted out. I believe I was one of the only ones that understood him. He said 'Everyone be quiet'.

When I was younger, one of my brother's friends use to teach me Spanish. I grew interested, so I taught myself the language. Ever since I received Spanish in Middle school, I was more than Happy to continue teaching myself it. I pretty much understand it fluently, but can't come across the accent so much, like rolling my "R's."

"This is Spanish class. So I'm speaking Spanish." he corrected. "Brittny You May Take your seat." He instructed me. I went to the back of the room and sat down. Mr. Perez began with the class. "Okay everyone. Does anyone in here Speak or understand Spanish?" he asked. The usual hispanics in the class rose their hands then I slowly rose my hand.

"So you understand spanish Ms. Brittny?" He said sounding a bit surprised that a black can speak Spanish. I nodded my head.

"That's good to know you're exploring other cultures!" He smiled. I just nodded my head.

"Anyways, Back to the Lesson..." As he went on with the whole lesson, I couldn't help but stare at his eyes, his lips, his muscles, his hair.

Just every aspect of him was a turn on. Even down to The way he ran his fingers through his hair was sexy. But it all seemed so familiar.

Every once in a while he would glance my way and smile. While I was in the middle of my day dreaming and nearly the end of the class, I received an anonymous letter. I opened it and read it.

It said:

Dear Brittny, Roses are red, violets are blue. No one in the world is fatter than you. The way your titties hang low and your thighs always grow. Your swelling feet, Whatever you see you eat. To put your pain at ease.... I hope you die of heart disease. XoXo~ Diggy

I looked over at him and he gave me a big grin. At this point I had enough of his bullishit. My leg repeatedly began to jump up and down as I tried to hold in my tears. I guess I just couldn't take the bullying. I wanted to start out fresh this year, and I can't even do that without Diggy shooting me down.

I then balled up the note and threw it directly at his eye. I guess one of the wrinkled corners struck him in his pupils because he yelped in pain. Soon the entire class was looking at Diggy as he held his eye.

"You stupid fat Bitch!" He yelled at me. "If my eye is fucked up because of you, You better watch your back!"

Mr. Perez glanced over at me. I saw shock in his eyes yet he had a calmed face. "Can Someone Take Diggy to the Nurses Office" He demanded. Diggy's friend Roger took him to the nurse and then the bell rang.

Class was dismissed and I was grabbing my things off my desk as tears managed to stroll down my face. I put all my things away then got up and made my way to the lunch room. It was Only me and Mr. Perez in the room so I wasn't surprised that he called me back.

My heart Was racing. "Brittny..." He said walking towards me.

"Yes.. Mr. Perez..." I nervously said. My emotions were all fucked up at the moment. Between Diggy pissing me off and Mr. Perez making my hormones rage, I didn't know how to Feel.

"You do know that you get detention, right?" He said. I already knew that.

"Yeah... how long?" I mumbled as my voice cracked a little.

"You have to spend saturday in here." He said moving closer to me. He then grabbed my hand.

An instant tingle went through my body. I could tell he felt the same thing by the way his eyes shot up at mine. I stared into his eyes as he stared back into mine. At this moment it felt like we were both about to lean in and kiss, but he repeatedly blinked his eyes to get out of his trance.

"Um.. Uh..." He stumbled over his words. "I just wanted to tell you that I know what it's like getting bullied. You can't let little things hit your nerves. Just brush it off and continue with your life." He said.

Easy for you to say that. You were probably a sex symbol in high school I thought to myself. Even though he was filling my ears with pure bullshit, I nodded my head then forced a smile at the end. As I was about to walk away, Mr. Perez gripped my hand a little tighter.

"Just know that if you ever need someone to talk to... I'm always here." He smiled and rubbed my hand with his thumb. That tingly sensation hit me again and I slowly batted my eyelashes.

"O-Okay..." I stuttered.

His grip of my hand slowly released like he didn't want to let go. My heart was ready to pump out my chest or give out at this rate. I wonder what all that was about? It's like... He was somewhat attracted to me. I felt a tingle and I know he did... this is weird. As I walked away I felt his eyes on me. I quickly glanced back at him and caught him as he was biting down on his lip and staring at my ass. He quickly looked up at me and I turned my head and picked up my past...