33.

Brittny

"Oh My god! Get these things out of me!" I yelled.

Fuck everyone's existence, just get these damn babies out of me!

"You'll be fine just hold my hand!" Jacob said as he grabbed my hand. I was stretched out on a hospital bed as there were doctors and nurses surrounding me. I felt like I was in a movie. Everything was so surreal. I was in pain once again, but the pain That's coming will not compare. I started crying like a baby.

"Please! Stop the pain!" I whined.

"We're gonna need you to endure the pain, sweetie. Just try to work with us!" The doctor said as He spread my legs.

I was so uncomfortable. "Yeuuup! She's crowning!" He said once He saw the top of the first babies head. "Sweetheart, I'm gonna need you to push on 1...2...3... push!" He yelled.

I pushed with all my strength. It felt like I was taking the largest shit ever! While I was pushing the hospital room door flew open and in walked my mom, Joey, Diggy, Roger, and... Bre. As soon as Bre saw Jacob by my side holding my hand, her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"Mr. Perez?!!" She yelled in shock. All eyes shot onto Jacob as his face changed from anxious to worried. I being in the type of pain I'm in now, was not not up for any of Bre's bullshit. Actually I think it was kind of wrong for Diggy to bring her to my delivery. She's not liked by anyone but Diggy, so why is she here?

"Get her out of here!" I yelled. I was so not in the mood for her to be playing Sherlock Holmes.

Bre looked at me in disgust, and without hesitation or being escorted, she just walked out on her own. I found it weird, but at least She's out.

"I need you to push again sweetie!" The doctor muffled through his mask. I pushed once again and I soon heard faint little cries. My mother came to my side and grabbed my other hand. Her face was drenched in tears of joy. "Push again!" The doctor instructed. I pushed once more painful push and saw the first lil munchkin. "We have a boy!" The doctor smiled as He cut the umbilical cord and handed the baby off to the nurses.

"Oh my God!" My mom cooed.

"He got a big head!" Roger added. I was in too much pain to even look his way. I got a quick glance at the baby and the first thing I saw was his eyes. The same dreamy dark beautiful eyes as his dad. I weakly smiled. Out of breath I mumbled

"Jacob..." My first born son's name is Jacob Anthony Perez Jr. I looked over at Jacob and saw how astonished his face was. He looked like he'd never seen a baby before. I tightened my grip on his hand in assurance that He doesn't have to be scared.

Soon another sharp pain was coming. It wasn't that much of pain, but it still hurt. The second baby was coming. I squealed and winced in pain as the baby squeezed out. The doctor didn't even have to tell me to push, because I started pushing once I felt the pain.

"Almost out! Keep pushing!"

I kept on pushing until baby number 2 started crying. I was anxious to know if it was a boy or girl.

"It's a... Boy!" The doctor yelled. I was so relieved. I didn't even wanna hold the babies. My mom kissed my forehead and asked me "What are you gonna name him?" I smiled and said "Jacobi Alexander Perez..." I Faintly said as I began to drift off to sleep.

"Sweetheart..." the doctor said. "I'm gonna need you to stay awake.... you have one more baby on the way..."

My eyes shot open. I glared at Jacob and He nearly fainted.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"You're kidding, right!?!" My mom added in disbelief. Another baby!? This cant be? The doctor said I was having twins... but then again I never actually went to the doctors. This entire pregnancy, I didn't go to get a check up not once. I was being so stupid for not getting a check up. But I was still gonna get this baby out of me. I sighed and began to push.