24.

Diggy is so stuck and confused. He knows his feelings for Brittny are strong, but not that strong to make him slip up and accidentally call Bre "Brittny". He layed in his bed staring at his ceiling.

"Maybe, they are that strong. I need to be with her..." He thought. His mind was all scrambled. He couldn't even think straight.

Meanwhile, at Brittny's house, her mother was cleaning her room. Brittny went over to Brandy's house like she usually does every weekend. Lately Brittny has been learning mothering techniques from Brandy, so shes been spending time with her alot. Not only is she just learning from Brandy, they've become Best friends. Anyways, Cynthia was cleaning Brittny's room looking for any dirty laundry.

Cynthia was sweeping under Brittny's bed when she accidentally came across an opened condom pack. Cynthia accepts Brittny and Jacob to be together, but 1 rule in her house: no sexual activity. She was disappointed that Brittny and Jacob went behind her back and disobeyed her. She didn't like what was going down in her house while she was gone, so she called up Jacob to confront him about it.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Jacob. What have I told you and Brittny about having sex in my house?"

Jacob was confused. As tempting as Brittny is for him, he knows better than to disobey Cynthia's rule and disrespect her household.

"Huh? Ms. Cynthia I would never disrespect your home like..."

"Oh Really?" She said in a sassed tone. "Then why did I find an opened condom in her room?"

Jacob was still confused. He knows that they never did anything in her room, so why was there an opened condom in there? He's still stuck and distorted about this. He wants to get to the bottom of it just as much as Cynthia did. He decided to lie and tell Cynthia that that was his condom.

"Uh, yeah it was mine. I'm so sorry Ms. Cynthia." He pleaded. He's lucky that Cynthia has a soft side for him.

"It's alright, Jacob. Just don't let it happen again." She said in a more calmer state.

"Okay" Jacob said. They both hung up and Jacob was somewhat mad a little. What was that condom doing in her room?

While Jacob was trying to Sherlock Holmes this situation, Brittny was having a blast over at Brandy's house. The two were thinking of Baby names.

"Why don't you name her.... Blexica or something." Brandy joked.

Since Brittny told Brandy that Jacob was half mexican, it seems like every name she suggested was a corny mexican joke. They started dying of laughter.

"And if its a boy name him Jose." Brandy joked again.

They started laughing once again. Brittny looked at the time and saw it was getting late, but Her mom wouldn't dare let her go home by herself this late.

"Man, its getting late. I better call my mom to come pick me up." Their laughs died out as Brittny started to call her mom. After a few rings Cynthia answered.

"Ma, can you come get me?" Brittny asked.

"I'm not at the house right now. I'll call Diggy to go get you." Brittny suddenly got super nervous. She didn't want to see Diggy after what happened. It was a huge mistake and she didn't want to see him, But shes gonna have to face it, he's her ride home.

"Okay..." Brittny sighed.

"And baby girl, when you get home... We have to talk." Brittny thought what can she possibly have done wrong now?

"Okay ma, bye."

They hung up and Her and Brandy started talking again. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door and Mrs. Arnold, Brandy's mom, answered it.

"Brittny! Somebody is here for you!" Mrs. Arnold called.

Brittny knew who that somebody is... Diggy.

"I'll text you later." Brittny said as she hugged Brandy.

"Bye, Poobear!" She picked Cassie up and kissed her cheeks.

Brittny walked out of her room and saw Diggy leaning on The door frame waiting for her. He looked sexier than ever. He was wearing a black leather jacket, dark red cargo pants a white DMC T-Shirt and his white converse. His swag was so unbelievable to her. She shook her head then bounced back into reality.

"Hey" he said with a small smirk.

"Hey" she said. They walked out the apartment and headed home. They made it home in time to see Cynthia cooking and Joey on the couch watching a game.

"Hey ma!" Brittny said as she walked passed everyone and went into her room. She flopped on her bed and looked at her belly. She spent so much time at Brandy's house joking around about names that they never really came up with one. She then looked at her teddy bear that she had since she was 3. She held it. Her Teddy always brought her good Ideas. Then she came up with a name. "Eerin Michelle Perez" she smiled. "If you're a girl..." she talked to her belly. "But if you're a boy.... You're gonna be Jacob Perez Jr." She grinned.

About 2 hours had passed, The whole house had eaten and Diggy and Joey left. Brittny was left alone with her mom as her mom walked in her room and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Baby girl. Why did you disobey me and had sex with Jacob.... In the house?" She got straight to the point. Brittny was stuck.

"What?" She asked, dumbfounded. "I found an opened condom pack. I called Jacob and he said he's sorry, but don't let this happen again." She said as she walked out the room. Brittny was panicking.

She had totally forgot about that condom wrapper that had fallen on her floor when she and Diggy had Intercourse. Like Jacob, She had a habit of roughly dragging her hands through her hair, and that's just what she did. She sighed heavily at the thought of Jacob possibly knowing that She had cheated. She was practically doing what he did, but worse. It was a shame that she actually felt like she was getting even with him, but it hurt that she was stooping lower.