32.

Brittny

"Did... you just say..."

"Yes. I think you've waited long enough. I want you back, Jacob!" I smiled. I heard him chuckle a bit through the phone.

"Wow! But why?" He asked. I sighed and readied myself for what I was about to say.

"I miss you. I know I was wrong for what I did, but you're no angel yourself. We need to throw all negativity we had, into the past. I love you and I need the babies to have BOTH parents that love them. When we were in the emergency earlier, I noticed how you eyed that doctor. It struck a nerve in me to know that me and you can't be public because of our age difference. It also hurt how you had to claim me as your niece..." A tear slowly fell from my eye. I was telling him how I felt. I really do love him and we made a few mistakes, but I'm willing to fix it. "I just want you to be mine, and ONLY mine."

We both chuckled.

"You still want me to come down?" He asked. At this point I want every part of him. He's mine. Only mine. All mine.

"Yes!" I smiled.

I think he's waited long enough for my answer without hesitation He hung up the phone. A few minutes later there was soft knocking on my front door. I cheesed so hard I could barely feel my cheeks. I hadn't blushed that hard in a while. I opened the door and sure enough, He was standing there wearing a wife beater some sweats and sneakers. I loved it when He dressed like this. He looked so laid back and sexy. A small smirk grew on his face as He licked his lips.

He walked towards me and gently yet roughly grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. The last time He actually did this to me was when I wasn't showing as much, so when He pulled me close you know there was a whole lot of baby belly on his pelvis. He giggled at the fact that my stomach was all up on his pelvis. His giggle then simmered down. I saw the love in his eyes. Those beautiful eyes... my goodness. His hand then reached and caressed my left cheek. He stared into my eyes. It felt like He was looking into my soul. The deep shade of brown was easy to get lost into. As I stared at him, my eyes then began to roam is face. I looked down at his lips and noticed how sexily shaped they were. The peak on his top lip was so attractive to me.

He spotted me glaring at his lips, because he teasingly licked them and said, "You want them? Cause I want yours.... Badly!" He whispered.

His voice still sent chills down my spine as I began to blink continuously from the sensation. Sure enough, He bit his bottom lip then leaned in and kissed mine. He kissed my bottom lip then my top lip. One thing I kinda like about Jacob being older, he's more experienced. He knows how to make me weak. He then softly bit my bottom lip making a popping noise as He tugged and pulled away. We both laughed at the sound, then I heard soft footsteps making their way to the living room. My eyes shot open in fright, thats my mom.

She knows that I know darn well Jacob shouldn't be here at this time. I hurried up and pushed him out the front door. He was confused, but once he saw the hallway light turn, he was fending for himself. He hurried himself out the door, but before he was completely gone, he pecked me on my lips. I smirked and he left. I quietly tried closing the door, but I was unsuccessful. Mistankenly, I closed it a lil to hard. I turned around and saw my mom standing there with sleep in her eyes.

"Brittny, what are you doing up at this time?" When my mom's sleepy, she's completely gullible. She'll believe anything you tell her, just as long as you let her go back to sleep.

"I was just... Locking the door. I think you forgot to lock up before you went to sleep." I'm the worst liar.

"Why- Nevermind, just go back to bed please.." My mom said as she turned away and walked towards her room.