6.

Brittny

Jacob left me standing there speechless. His kiss made me shiver. Oh my god, but what if Chresanto caught us? Thank goodness he didn't. I started walking up the stairs to my room. I was about to walk in my room until I heard laughter coming from Chresanto's room. I Walked Slowly to Chresanto's door and eavesdropped on the guys' conversation.

"So you still Single, Bro?" Ray Laughed.

"It's not funny, Man. The right one still hasn't came along." Jacob protested.

I felt a little heartbroken because he kissed me with feeling... Like I was the right one.

I continued to listen. The guys kept on laughing at Jacob.

"Why are we so stuck on my love life? What bitches have y'all gotten in the past 4 years?" Jacob asked.

"Well, if you have to know... Me and this girl Lola are getting pretty serious." Craig said while taking a sip of his beer.

"Uh Oh! Somebody found their Mrs. Right! Is she bad, Bro?" Chres Slapped the back of Ray's Head. "What!? I was asking!?" Ray shrugged.

"Yeah, But that's Craig's girl. You don't need to know what she look like!" Chres said. Ray sucked his teeth and sloched in his chair.

"Well since you wanna ruin the fun. What happened to that girl... What's her name again?" Ray asked Chres while snapping his fingers.

"You mean Tavajah?"

"Yeah, That Hoe." Chres gave Ray an evil glare.

"Tavajah was not A Hoe." He protested.

Chresanto was once in love with this girl name Tavajah. She was his Everything, until she went to Kenya to Major in Medical Pediatrics. Her and Chresanto both had the same dreams of becoming Successful with an medical occupation. She was his Mrs. Right. I wonder if they still talk? She was very pretty.

"She said she's visiting soon, so I think we may have a chance of getting back together. I haven't been with anyone ever since she left..." Chresanto said.

I held my heart at how romantic Chresanto is. He was always soft when it came to love.

It went silent then the guys started laughing.

"HA!" Ray slapped his knee. "You Whipped!" He teased.

"It's not funny, Dog." Chresanto said. That didn't ease the guys laughter at all. "Well. What happened to nasty Hoe Natasha? Since you wanna Talk about Hoes..." Chresanto said while giving Ray That phoney Kool Aid smile.

"Tasha... Was a freak!" Ray said while smiling widely.

"EWWWWWW!" The guys cooed. Natasha was known for some nasty shit.

"I don't care how desperate I ever get, never in my life will I ever fuck with Tasha!" Jacob said while giving Ray That-shits-Nasty face.

"Well I don't give a fuck. As long as the head keep coming. I'm Good."

"Eww Ray. That Bitch has been everywhere with everything. You don't know what she picked up." Craig said.

I was really enjoying listening to the guys talk. I stayed there for another 5 minutes listening to them bicker about sports and girls. One thing that interested me the most was how quiet Jacob was When they talked about. Like he didn't want to slip up and mention me. I decided to sneak back to my room before I get caught. I went in my room and laid across my bed. My stomach was really starting to hurt. I was moaning and groaning from the pain. I wanted to go to Chrea so he could comfort me, but I was too afraid of being in the awkwardness of Jacob's presence.

I started to silently cry from the pain. Chres was passing by my room so he heard me.

"Punky you okay?" He asked me. I shook my head no. He came and picked me up like a baby and took me into his room.

"Sorry guys but, my baby Sis isn't feeling to good. Y'all mind if she chill in here with us?" Chres asked the guys.

"HELL No!" Ray said while putting emphasis on the "Hell." Craig agreed with Ray.

'These assholes' I thought to myself.

"I don't mind her staying in here." Jacob said. The room went silent then the guys were all giving Jacob weird looks. "What?" Jacob said while shrugging his arms.

"Anyways.... You could lay in here lil' Sis." Chres said while laying me down in his bed.

I soon fell into a deep sleep and dreamt about Me and Jacob. It was a good dream... Just me, him... Wow.

Jacob

It's 4:09 in the mourning and Chresanto asked me to watch Brittny while him, Craig and Ray went outside to smoke. I wasn't down for any of that so I just chilled in his room on my phone. I didn't want to try anything on her while she was sleep, but she looks so sexy when she sleeps. I just sat back and Chilled on my phone. While playing, I heard Brittny say some stuff in her sleep.

"Oh..... Jacob.... Oh.... " She moaned. I sat up and walked over to Chresanto's bed.

She continued to moan and groan as I bit down on my lip. I stood over her and watched her twist and turn. Eventually, I took matters into my own hands and reached under the blankets and ran my hand down her pants. She jumped a little from my touch as I caressed her inner thigh. Her breathing picked up paste as I slid my fingers into her soft Lips and felt her wetness. She was a virgin and I couldn't wait to break that. I felt on her small clit while she tossed and turned in her sleep. She panted and squealed. It was music to my ear. I unbuckled my pants then pulled the blanket off of her. I started to take off her pajama pants.... And her panties. I took off my pants then got between her legs.

"You want Me?" I whispered in her ear. She shook her head yes. "Well you got me."

I Roughly yet slowly put it in her for her to feel my full length. It woke her up. She gasped from the roughness then moaned. I began to thrust into her Slow and steady.

"Oh my god!" She yelled in pleasure as she pulled me down into a kiss.

I quickly placed my hand over her mouth "Shhhhh...." I whispered in her ear, "We dont want to get caught do we?"

She breathed heavily and shook her head no.

Her tightness was so good, that I knew in no time I would release. I know I'm fucking her raw, but I'm gonna pull out. We had sweet sweaty sex for a few more minutes then We reached our climaxes and she moaned a little to loud. Right after releasing myself on her stomach, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I jumped off the bed, she put her pants back on and I pulled my pants up. I fell on the floor and acted like I was sleep.

Her mom walked in.

"Where's Chres?" She whispered to herself. She walked over to Brittny and kissed her forehead. "I love you Baby Girl." She said then she walked out. "Why does it smell like that in here?" She said while Walking out the room. Me and Brittny Both laughed.

"You asked for it," I said as I stood up and kissed her. She smirked.

I heard the guys walk in so I got up and made my way downstairs, but before I was about to walk out the room, I turned to Brittny and said, "And P.S...... Let's keep this a secret." I winked.