31.

Brittny

All day I been locked in my room trying to keep my distance from Diggy. If you were in my position now, you would know why. Honestly I think I'm gonna keep my distance from Diggy for a while. The way his eyes looked scared me. They were filled with pure lust. Not an drop of passion was shown. His lustful eye looked hungry and eager. In other words, He looked at me like I was a piece of meat. I'll just chill from him for a while.

Anyways I was just want to relax an enjoy the rain. I started drifting off to sleep until I found myself waking up to the front door closing. I got out my room and see who left out or who was coming in. I walked in the living room and saw it was empty. The tv was off like nobody was home. Diggy probably went home. I guess it's gonna be me by myself then, but I hate being home alone. Especially on rainy days like these.

I sat on the couch and turned the tv on. I decided to keep myself occupied til my mom gets home. Day time tv is the worst. There's never any good movies or shows on. But there is one show that came on that I liked, Family Feud. I like watching families go against each other, especially when there's two black families because I always like to pick out which family is more ratchet.

I sat on the couch for about 20 minutes and I was really entertained. Steve Harvey really makes this show a hit. I laughed really hard then a Sharp pain hit my pelvis. I gasped at the pain then I clutched myself. This pain was like no other. It was unbelievably painful. I needed someone to get me to a hospital, Now, But there's no one here to take me. I had no choice but to call Jacob. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. It took him a few rings to answer.

"Hello?"

"Jacob come take to the hospital.... Now!" I demanded.

"What's wrong?!" He asked.

"Just Bring your ass down here now and take me to the damn hospital" I said in between gritted teeth.

He hung up and within about 5 minutes He was knocking on my door. He barely even gave me time to put my jacket on. I grabbed my phone, jacket, and keys and opened the door. Jacob had on his sweats a hoodie and his Jean jacket. But I was really trying not to focus on him.

"Take me to the hospital, Now!" I yelled in pain. He shook his head dramatically fast. We didn't have time to wait for the elevator so Jacob picked me bridal style. "Jacob, if you drop me, I swear I'll kill your ass!" I yelled.

He sped down the stairs and in no time we getting in his car. He made sure I was buckled up safe, then he drived as fast as he could to the hospital. The ride there was hell. I screeched in pain the entire time. Jacob was trying his best to drive fast but not get pulled over. Honestly He looked cute when He was worried. His eyes looked pitiful and He continued to tap his fingers on the steering wheel anxious.

"Ahhh!" I squealed in pain. Jacob glanced over at me and grabbed my hand.

"You'll be fine" He said with sincere eyes. He rubbed my hands with his thumbs trying to sooth me. It was somewhat working. He really knows how to calm me down. I'm thinking... should I accept him back? Within a few minutes we were pulling up into the emergency. Jacob parked the car into the parking lot. He ran out to the other side to help me out. He gently grabbed my hand and helped me out the car.

I began breathing heavy and scary. My water didn't break, so what's happening? He practically ran me into the emergency room. We got to the front desk and Jacob was practically beyond scared straight.

"Excuse can I please get a doctor! My Gir-" He cut himself off and quickly looked at me. He almost slipped and called me his girlfriend. "I mean... My niece isn't right. Her water didn't break, but she's in tremendous pain." The lady looked me up and down. She shook her head in pity at me. I obviously knew why. You try being a pregnant teen. Pity is all you will get from a stranger.

I was feeling ashamed of myself. I felt even more ashamed of myself when I realized Jacob is the father. Not only am I a pregnant 14 year old, nope, but the father is my 22 year old teacher. Fucked up right? You don't need to tell me. As I continued to sit there waiting in utter pain, finally a doctor arrived.

"Whats the matter?" She asked. I took a nice glance at her and noticed she was stunningly beautiful. She had to be no older than 30.

"My niece is pregnant and she felt a sharp, but her water didn't break so why is she in pain?" Jacob spoke. The doctor placed her fingers on my stomach and giggled. Why the hell is she laughing? I'm nearly in tears from this pain.

"What's so funny? " I asked, giving her a death glare. Thinking she wa probably gonna make a joke about teen pregnancy.

"There's nothing wrong, your babies are just turning over. How many months are you?" She asked with a smile.

"Almost 7..... WAIT! Did you just say 'babies'?" I yelled in disbelief. I can't handle one child, what makes you think it'll be easy for me to care for TWO!?

"Yeah, you're huge! Also I can tell by the shape of your stomach. You'll be popping soon." I can't believe what I'm hearing. "Can she at least take some pain killers to ease the pain?" Jacob asked again. "I'm sorry, but this is something That's gotta take it's natural course. By giving you medication, this will mess with the babies rotation causing complications during labor." I was still dumbfounded by the fact that I'm pregnant with twins. Double the work, double the money, double the trouble.

later on that Day I was back at my house. Jacob had gone back upstairs to his apartment while I sat in my bedroom and thought about what I'll be expecting in a 2-3 more months. I'm... lost. I don't know what to do. I'm scared. Two babies are on their way. TWO. the pain went away because in was a process that went on through the hours. I still can't believe I'm having twins. It was a dream that I always wanted, but I didn't know it would come true so early. I'm only 14. I can't handle the pressure. "I need Jacob..." I mumbled to myself. I need him because I can't go though this alone. He did this to me, but it's my fault for being a hoe and having affairs with my teacher. I now have to pay the price. I picked up my phone and called him. After a few rings He answered with sleep in his voice

"Hello?" I hesitantly said

"Hi..." He recognized my voice. For a while there was a silence.

"Can you come down here?" I said as I broke the silence.

"Why?" He asked "If there's anything you have to tell me, it's fine telling me through the phone..."

Another reason why I don't like talking to him. Like me, Jacob is stubborn as can be. You have to force him to do stuff.

"Well, it's not. I need to tell you something face to face..." I sternly said. I heard him sigh over the phone. Usually when He sighed like that, He would run his fingers through his hair. I found that so sexy about him.

"Brittny, it's 11:43 pm. It's late, I'm tired... what's so important that you need to tell me at this time of the night?"

"Jacob just come downstairs and talk to me!" I semi yelled. I was fiddling with my fingers uncontrollably.

"No, I'm not coming down! Just tell me!" He semi yelled back. I was growing impatient. I need him. I want him. I.... love him.

"Jacob... I...." I began to stutter. He also grew impatient.

"Brittny! What is it?!" He yelled impatiently.

"I accept your apology!" I blurted out.