10.

Brittny

I glanced at his body as he was standing in front of me. He had a seductive look in his eyes that sent me chills.

"You wanna get in the bed?" He asked me with this seductive look still in his eyes. I shook my head and he gently pushed me on his soft bed. I was so nervous, but we've did this before so I wasn't as scared. He slowly laid on top of me and began kissing my neck.

He planted soft kisses all over my face. He started kissing around my cheek to my ears. He nibbled on my earlobe as he felt me begin to squirm in pleasure.

"You like that?" He asked me. I moaned as my way of saying "Yes". He chuckled in my ear then he opened my legs. he began to grind on me while he was kissing my neck.

Soft moans were escaping my mouth easily then he slowly whispered in my ear "Do you love it?" It wasnt hard to say yes.

"Yes I love it." I moaned out. I could feel him smile against my skin. Then he began unhooking my bra. I was a little nervous but... Its not like it was our first time though.

He pulled my shirt off and revealed my breast. I had a burn mark from when I was younger. My mom and dad were arguing one day in the kitchen and my dad threw a hot pot at my mother. There was a blazing hot spoon that was inside of the pot that slipped out and hit me on my chest. I left a read mark on me, but Jacob didn't seem to care. He smiled wide then started sucking on one of my nipples. Wow, he never did that before.

"I wanna show you something new.." he said while sitting up in front of me. He began to pull off my pants then my panties. He brought my pelvis to his face then crashed his lips onto my clitoris. I cannot explain the feelings, the sensations, the movement of his tongue was so soft and warm. No doubt My juices overflowed the second he began.

I started to feel an orgasm coming and my back began to arch. Right before I hit it... He stopped.

"I dont wanna be done with you too soon." He sat up and licked my juices off his lips. He started pulling his pants down and revealed what he was hiding. Again I was surprised how at how much he was packing . He roughly grabbed my hips, positioned himself in front of me and put protection on. This was the first he used protection and I was glad because there won't anymore mess. Smiling down on me, he entered me, nice, and slow.

The pressure was so Intense. He thrust harder, which made it feel even better. He definitely put in work. The thrusting began to get fast and harder. I began to scream in pleasure. Since we were in his home and nobody was around, I took the advantage to yell out all my loud moans I held in. It felt so good.

He pulled me into a kiss and he kept on thrusting while my nails dug into His back. His breathing was heavy and he was sweating. We Both Started to reach our orgasms. In His last few thrust he said "Damn, girl..."

I was so exhausted and tired. I was breathing heavy and sweating also. I still couldn't believe we were going on with this...